Chapter 13

The two couples are back in the routine of the week. Olivia and Abby were getting ready for another Fitz class. "Abby, I want to thank you again... for the amazing weekend I had with you and the man in my life. you're my best friend, my redheaded sister. I love you." They both went to class. coming to college. Cyrus ordered Olivia in his office. Olivia was very nervous, "Did he find out?" she thought. "Come in" said Cyrus in a thick voice.

She came in. "What do you want to talk to me about, director?" Olivia stuttered. "Olivia, I'll get straight to the point. I got a very serious complaint. a complaint that claims you and Professor Grant are having a relationship. I saw you two together in the parking lot. so... you can tell me. what's going on between you and your law professor? he seduced you? he touched your body... you and Grant had sexual intercourse?"

Cyrus had searched Marcus for information on Olivia and Fitz. Marcus then thought about interrupting them both and helping Fitz... who is his friend.

When Olivia was going to answer Cyrus. Marcus knocked on the door and opened, "Marcus, are you crazy? you can't open the door of my living room like this," said Cyrus bravo. "Sorry. I need to talk to you about something very important. it has to be now." Marcus made eye contact with Olivia for her to leave the room. she got the message and ran away.

Cyrus was very angry when Olivia left. "It better be something very important. or you're in serious trouble... Professor Marcus." Marcus invented an excuse to fool Cyrus.

Olivia ran away and was relieved she didn't have to answer Cyrus at that moment. Olivia sent a message to Fitz explaining what happened and went home.

When Olivia got home, Abby was furious with David. "Abby, what happened? You're very nervous. "Liv, you don't know what David had the courage to do. He's crazy, he wants to be a father and I said I won't give him a child now that I'm in college. he had the courage to exchange my contraceptive for fake pills. he switched when he was here, put the fake contraceptive in our bathroom," said Abby furiously.

Olivia was very nervous... and Abby didn't understand. "Liv? what? I have to be nervous and not you."

Olivia started screaming. "ABBY... you're telling me that your birth control pills in our bathroom were exchanged for your crazy boyfriend? my birth control had run out just before the weekend. since you have full cards and we use the same contraceptive... I took yours and took it. me and Fitz didn't use condoms, I told him I could cum of it inside me. Abby, I can't get pregnant with my teacher." "Liv, I'm sorry. David is crazy and I only found that out today because he decided to confess." Olivia and Abby were nervous.

Mellie was still living in Fitz home, with the excuse that she was having health problems. Fitz was showering and left her cell phone on the bed. When Olivia called and she took the opportunity to answer and provoke Olivia. "Hello?" said Mellie. Olivia recognized the voice and wondered what Mellie was doing at Fitz's home. "I want to talk to Fitz. "Fitz is showering, you know... after a good sex, always a good bath" Olivia became angry. "Mellie, don't be ridiculous. You're not going to poison me. Fitz didn't have sex with you. because he's with me. he loves me and respects me. now he calls him...". "Do you think he'll tell you everything? Then ask him why he hasn't told you that we're living together again" Mellie hung up. Olivia was left unresponsive and wondering if that made sense.

Abby was angry with David and
invited Olivia to go to the party the college students were having today. "Liv, let's go with me. You said that Fitz is at his house with Mellie and my boyfriend is a stupid who falsified my contraceptive. let's go out together and enjoy tonight." Olivia agreed to go.
They went together in Olivia's car. Getting there... they had several college students. Justin was a law student, a friend of Abby. He had tried to flirt with Olivia several times, but she never paid attention to him. "Hi, Olivia... how beautiful you look", he said. "Thank you, Justin." She thanked him. "I never had the courage to say that. but since we're at a party. I'm going to say... want to go out on a date with me?" he asked. Olivia didn't want to kick him out. "Justin, you're handsome and a very respectful man. you deserve a woman who really likes you. i like another man. it's not right for me to use your heart. but we can enjoy the party together as friends." Justin agreed and they kept talking and dancing.

It was just another day. Fitz called Olivia early. She answered without humor. "What do you want?" "I want to say good morning to the woman I love," he said. "Because you don't wish Mellie good morning?" "Olivia, what are you talking about?" "I'm talking about... that yesterday I called you and the person who answered was Mellie. she even told me that you were taking a shower, after you had sex... seriously Fitz? this woman is living with you again? I look like an idiot?" Fitz didn't understand anything. He didn't know about Olivia call, because Mellie erased the call and the messages. "Liv, I didn't know you called. I didn't have sex with Mellie. You know me, you know I'm faithful to you." "Okay, so why didn't you tell me she's living with you?" "I'm sorry. I didn't tell you not to see that reaction in you. I knew you'd be angry. Mellie told me that she's having health problems and that she can't live alone. I felt sorry for her and accepted her here as a friend and out of consideration for what we lived in the past. that's it. I just don't feel love and horny for her. I just want you, Liv." Olivia knew that Fitz was telling the truth. because she trusted him. but she was angry and soon hung up.

Fitz went to get satisfaction from Mellie and she once again became a victim. Fitz was losing patience with her.

When Olivia was coming to college with Abby. Marcus asked to talk to her in private.