Chapter 23

Edison is back... After Olivia broke up with Edison. he developed a kind of obsession for her. he followed her, found out everything about her and Fitz and gathered evidence to destroy them both. but he was arrested for drug trafficking and couldn't put his revenge into practice. but....not long ago...he escaped from jail and already investigated everything about Olivia life today. he knows that she has a daughter with Fitz and intends to use her daughter Michaela to hurt Olivia.
He stopped the car at the office door and spent the day waiting for his opportunity.

Olivia and Fitz arrived to work. Fitz's mother was taking care of Michaela this week.
Fitz and Marcus have a long and complicated case to solve today "Liv, baby... Marcus and I are going out to solve a complicated case of a client and I believe it will take a while. see you at home. kisses. love you...". Olivia kissed him and said goodbye.

Olivia spent the day working with James. James was confusing things and thinking Olivia was wanting something sexual with him. Olivia called Georgia, "Hello, can you bring Michaela into the office later? Fitz has a lot of work to do today and won't be able to pick her up. *James heard that Fitz would be out of the office and thought he would have a chance today* Fitz mother said that everything was fine and that she would take Michaela to Olivia later.

The hours passed... Georgia was on its way to the office with Michaela. *She sent a message saying that she was already arriving* when she stopped the car in front of the office. she came down with Michaela on her lap. Edison was watching... he had pictures of Michaela, who picked up Olivia social networks. He immediately got out of the car, stopped behind Georgia and said, "I have a gun here. You get in my car now with the girl or I'll kill you both." Georgia got desperate and did what he told her.

Olivia got up to pick up Michaela with Georgia. When James ran out front, locked the door to the room and said to Olivia, "Now we can have sex... that boyfriend of yours is out of the office".

Olivia made a furious face and said, "Are you crazy? Have sex? What? I have a boyfriend and I'm your boss. Open the door now... my daughter is waiting for me." James ignored Olivia and didn't open the door.

Edison saved time with Olivia delay. He locked Michaela in the car, threw Georgia out, and left with Michaela.

Olivia was losing patience with James. "Open this door now... I want to give you one more chance to stay at this stage, I'll believe you've just confused things and I'm not kicking you out. come on, James..." "Olivia, I know you want to. You're very hot, your boyfriend doesn't need to know..." said James. Olivia looked at him with a disgusting look. "Some men like you... think we women are sexual objects. but we're not. I tried to be polite to you. but I lost patience, do you want me to call the police?" Georgia got desperate and walked into the office screaming for help "Help... a man kidnapped Olivia's daughter. Where is she?" the office workers quickly rushed into Olivia's office. Georgia waited outside. She didn't know how to tell Olivia.
James got nervous and decided to open the door. He ran out like a coward. Olivia was relieved and thanked the staff. "James is expelled from the internship. you can select another intern..." the employee interrupted "Miss Pope. I need to tell you something important... someone kidnapped your daughter." Olivia was paralyzed. She ran out looking for Georgia. "Georgia, where's Michaela? who kidnapped my daughter? who? speak?" Olivia was crying and screaming nervously, "I don't know... it was a black man... I'm sorry. he had a gun." Olivia told Georgia to call Fitz and she drove off in a desperate car. when her cell phone rang. it was Edison. he forced Georgia to pass on Olivia's number. "Hello?" she said. "Olivia, how long do... I miss you... your beautiful blue-eyed daughter... your daughter and of that white man. that man you fucked while you were still my girlfriend... she's with me. she's sleeping like an angel. you want her back? you'll do whatever I say." "Edison... I knew it. Don't touch my daughter. Don't do anything with her. I'll do what you say..."