Chapter 11

Olivia went home thoughtfully. She kept thinking about Mellie words and remembered that the racial issue would be another problem for them to face.

Mellie arrived at Fitz house. She said absolutely nothing about what she heard behind the door. "Fitz..." she smiled. "Mellie, what are you doing here? we've already talked. we're separated as a couple." Fitz soon said. "I just wanted to know if you let me live with you again? as friends. I just want your help if I get really bad. you know that I don't have anyone to ask for help. Mellie lied. "What's your health problem? "It's several tests. Then I'll show you calmly."
He felt sorry for Mellie, that she didn't have anyone to help her, so he accepted. "As friends. yes." he said. Mellie ran to hug Fitz.

Fitz called Olivia several times, but she didn't answer. He was worried that Edison might have done something and decided to take a chance and go to her house.

Fitz knocked on Olivia door. When she opened the door, she was shocked. "Fitz? you're crazy? you can't come here." she said. "I know. You showed me where you live and how you didn't answer my calls today. I was very worried and decided to come here to see you. "I'm fine, Fitz. You can go now." Olivia said looking at the floor. he didn't understand. "Olivia? you're weird. you didn't answer my calls and now you can barely look me in the eye. tell me what happened?
"Okay... come in and we'll talk. then you'll go away." "You're my teacher, you're older than me and I'm a black woman. people will destroy us. people will make prejudiced comments. they'll do anything to separate us. *Olivia began to stutter I... I think... we should finish before... you fall in love with me" Olivia said these words with tears in her eyes.

Fitz was unresponsive. "What? we were fine together. what happened, Liv? why are you saying these things? I don't care if I'm your teacher, if we're different ages and if we have different races... I want you, Olivia. and I'm willing to take that risk for you. you told me to leave, before I fall in love with you? Olivia... I'm already in love with you," he admitted.

Olivia stood still... not knowing what to say. after Fitz confessed that he was in love with her. Fitz laughed. "I know what you're thinking... *will he just say that? * and I'll answer you...Yes, I said that. I'm in love with you, Olivia Pope. I'm crazy about you. I want you. I've tried to get away from you and I couldn't stay one day without thinking about you. we're adults, we can kiss, hug, make love and have wild sex *he laughed*... I know you want me too, I see it in your eyes." Fitz of it with all your heart.

Olivia was very excited by his words. She completely forgot the mean things Mellie said. "I'm in love with you too. Fitz..." Olivia jumped into his lap. She was wearing a shirt and only panties. Abby wasn't at home. they started with a slow kiss, which soon became a hot kiss. Fitz laid Olivia on the floor over the carpet.
Olivia changed position and climbed over him. she started rubbing her pussy against his cock. "That's mean to me... Liv". "Yeah? why?" she provoked. "Because I feel like fucking you here on this very floor," he confessed. "Abby not house. So... we can fuck here on this floor." Olivia took off her shirt, took off her panties and was naked provoking Fitz. She opened Fitz jeans, leaving his penis out. "Wow, your penis is hard the way I like it, I'll ride on your penis..." Fitz made a sign begging her to ride on it. Olivia was already wet and so she sat on Fitz penis. the two of them started moaning together with such pleasure. "Go..... Liv... ride my dick... go... you're very hot..." Olivia started to sit very quickly "I'll....I'll... cum inside your pussy" and that's what he did. cumming inside her.
Olivia is taking contraceptives. Now you wonder, if she forgets?

Olivia lay naked over Fitz body on the floor. She laughed and said "I never imagined that I would ride my law professor dick on the floor of my house." Fitz laughed at her words. "Sleep with me here? tomorrow you'll leave early. so no one can see you." Fitz agreed to sleep with her.
Fitz changed the subject. "Liv, what happened? You telling me those things, someone told you something? tell me the truth." She decided to tell the truth. "Yes... it was Mellie. I don't know how, but she followed you to college and listened to us behind the door of the abandoned classroom. then she waited for me and told me horrible things. that I fucked you for advantages, that you don't like me and only want my pussy because I'm young and beautiful and implied that your family will prefer her, because I'm black... these things made me very sad and that's why I didn't want to see you." Fitz was shocked by Olivia revelation. Mellie was at his house doing all that theater and actually she already knew everything. He thought it best not to tell Olivia about him letting Mellie stay at his house again. "What? I can't believe she told you these things. how Mellie can be so fake. Liv, you know that's not true. you're young and beautiful and hot. obviously I'm attracted to your body and I want your pussy. but I would never use you just for sex. never. you believe me? and that racist comment from her. i'm so disgusted with Mellie. i'm going to have a serious conversation with her." he said. "Of course I believe you, Fitz. and you also know that I would never have sex with you, because of the advantages?" she asked. he said he believes her. they talked for a while and went to sleep in her bed.