Chapter 7

It's been a month... since Fitz decided to stay away from Olivia.

They exchanged glances during class. Fitz was trying to get on with his life with Mellie, but he couldn't get Olivia out of his head.

Olivia decided to give her ex-boyfriend Edison one more chance. they were dating again. but she couldn't stop thinking about Fitz.

Edison was always going to meet Olivia at the college gate. Fitz saw the two of them together and was exploding with jealousy inside. Olivia saw that Fitz was looking and kissed Edison in front of him. to make him jealous. she was still hurt, because he had walked away from her like that.

Marcus noticed that Fitz was very sad: "Fitz, you're so sad. what's going on? "I can't get Olivia out of my head. Since I walked away from her, I've been trying to move on with Mellie. But everything Mellie does, I wonder what it would be like with Olivia. I know I'm acting like a teenager. but this woman makes me crazy." Fitz was sincere with Marcus. "I said you were falling in love with her. you're lost, my friend..." Marcus just said. Fitz agreed.

Olivia and Edison were at her house. Abby was at her boyfriend house. They started a kiss, soon it got hotter... Edison took off Olivia panties and started sucking her pussy. When Olivia started moaning with pleasure and said "Go...Fitz...I want you to take me to orgasm." Edison stopped immediately. "What did you say, Olivia? Who's Fitz?"

Olivia didn't know what to say. "Are you betraying me, Olivia?". "Of course not... Edison." "So who's Fitz?" "It's... It's... an ex-boyfriend of mine. I met him after you left. But I'm done with him. It was a mess of names. Sorry." Edison got angry and thought it was better for him to leave.

Olivia was alone and went to sleep a little. When Abby arrived... "Liv? you're sleeping on the couch at this time? I thought you'd be having sex with Edison." Abby laughed. "We'd be... if I hadn't called him Fitz... while he was sucking my pussy." Abby was in shock. "No, you didn't. Olivia." Abby was laughing. "I hate Fitz. I hate him so much... because I can't forget him. I just wanted to rip him out of my head. I can't fuck Edison right... because I keep imagining Fitz having sex with me. I keep imagining Fitz kissing me, making love to me, he told me I was special and left me alone. it might take a while... but I'll forget him." she said. "Liv, you're in love with our teacher. There's no point in denying it... you're completely in love with him." Abby said. "Me in love with Fitz? Of course not, Abby... you're crazy." Olivia changed the subject and went to bathe.

Olivia and Abby arrived for another day of class with Fitz. class went well. when Fitz warned that all the students were free to leave... except Olivia. "Olivia, you stay... I can talk to you for a moment? it's about a question you told me you have," said Fitz looking at her. "I think somebody's gonna have sex at the teacher table today. Abby spoke jokingly with Olivia and left the room.

Olivia thought about leaving. But something inside her asked her to stay. Fitz went to the door and locked the classroom. "No, open that door. Why did you lock the classroom?" asked angry Olivia. "You know why..." Fitz said. "Come on, just say what you want. I have to find my boyfriend... Edison." Olivia provoked him.Olivia touched Fitz table and he stopped right in front of her. Sexual tension as always took over the classroom. "I know we only stayed together three days in a row. But that time was enough to awaken something in you and me... look into my eyes... and say you like this Edison. says you don't miss my kiss, says you don't miss my affection, my company... says you don't feel like making love to me. says... Olivia.. says..." Fitz said all these things... looking into her eyes. "I know... it was me who kept you away from me. because I thought I was acting correctly as your teacher. but the truth is... we're both adults, I can't forget you, I want you as a woman, I want to kiss you, if I could... I would put you on this table now and leave you naked... and then make love to you, make you moan...". Olivia was bursting with passion and horny at the same time. when they were going to kiss. Mellie knocked on the door "Fitz... why is the door locked?" Olivia immediately left him and pretended not to have felt anything with his words. "See what you did? your woman won't like to know that you locked me in the classroom... to say that you want to make love to me and make me moan." Olivia took the key from the table and opened the door. She left like a lightning bolt and didn't even talk to Mellie. "Fitz? why didn't you answer me and what were you doing alone locked in this classroom with a student? can you explain... Fitzgerald Grant?