Chapter 10

Olivia called Abby and Abby came back running home.

When she arrived, Olivia was still crying in her room. "Liv? I came running. what happened? why were you crying so much on the phone? "Sorry to bother you. it was Edison, he's crazy. he came here and didn't accept the end of the relationship. he's saying that I can't break up with him and that I'm his. he's coming back today and insinuated that we're going to have sex. i'm afraid he's going to try to rape me." said Olivia. "Liv, it's okay for you to call me. I'm your best friend and you can always call me. is Edison crazy? I'll stay with you. calm down. -

Mellie was giving Fitz a break. she was very calm and she was sure that it was just a crisis for Fitz. that soon they would be together again. she told Fitz that she was going to stop by his house to get some clothes from him. "Hi, Fitz... I'm going to go up to the room to pick up some clothes. even though I know we'll be together again soon. Mellie climbed into the room. Fitz had bought packages of condoms. Olivia was taking contraceptives, but he wanted to be prepared in case Olivia forgot to take her medicine. he left the condoms on the table by the bed. "What? Is Fitz having sex with another woman in our bed?"

Mellie was furious. "Who's the bitch... who's fucking Fitz? I'll find out." Mellie took her clothes and left. She thought it best to pretend she hadn't seen the condoms, so it would be easier to find out.

Abby went to sleep in the next bedroom.
Olivia was in her bedroom, but she couldn't sleep. She was thinking about the possibility of Edison trying to rape her. *If Edison comes in here and tries to rape me, I swear I'll stick that knife in his penis.

Soon it was another day. Edison didn't show up at the house. He was waiting for the right moment.

Fitz called Olivia "Good morning. my favorite student? did that asshole ex-boyfriend of yours bother you again?" "Good morning. my muscular and hot teacher. no, he didn't show up here yesterday. let's stop talking about Edison. i want to talk about you? Fitz, I miss you already. I want to kiss you and hug you..." confessed Olivia. "You talk in that sexy voice. It's hard to refuse. after class. you wait for me in the abandoned classroom I showed you," he said. Olivia agreed. they said goodbye. "Liv, you're going to spend the whole class smiling at the teacher? soon everyone will notice. Abby laughed. Olivia agreed and stopped smiling at him.

The class is over. Olivia went out in front and waited for Fitz in the room where they agreed.

Mellie was watching Fitz enter the hallway. She followed him.

Olivia was waiting for Fitz at the door of the room. He walked down the hall until he got to Olivia. Mellie was hiding behind him *Where is Fitz going?* she thought.

When Mellie saw Olivia at the door, she was in shock.

Fitz went to Olivia, opened the door and they came in. *What? Fitz is fucking a student? I can't believe it. Is Fitz crazy?" Mellie thought. She was paralyzed for a while.

Olivia ran to hug Fitz, "You're really hot in that white shirt, marking your muscles. you've got me excited all through class." Fitz was embarrassed. "I've been thinking... what did you see in me? you're too beautiful, you could pick any man your age. and also... who can take you to restaurants and take you to the movies." Fitz made a sad face.

Olivia smiled and said, "I know there are a lot of men my age who can take me to public places. but you want to know the truth? the man I want, is right here in front of me. and he's my teacher. i don't mind having meetings like this hidden away. in an abandoned classroom. *She laughed* to be honest. It's even exciting... now... shut up and kiss me." said Olivia.

Mellie was in shock and she stood still for a few minutes without knowing what to do.

It was then that she decided to hear behind the door what Fitz was doing to the student.

The kiss got hotter and hotter. Fitz squeezed Olivia ass and said, "You're very hot... Olivia Pope. If I could, I'd take off your clothes now, put you on this table and you know what I would do...". Fitz confessed.
Mellie was listening to everything behind the door. She was furious and jealous of the things Fitz was telling Olivia.
Olivia smiled and said to him, "So... why don't you take off my clothes now?" she provoked. "Liv, you know I can't. It would be too risky for us to have sex here. someone could hear." Mellie wasn't believing what Fitz was saying to the student. *He broke up with me...so...to be with a student who was younger and prettier than me.* Mellie was crying out in anger.

Olivia agreed with Fitz, "It's okay. I know we can't have sex here. I just wanted to tease you. Professor Grant... on vacation we can take a trip together. to a place far away from here. so we can go out to dinner together, date in public and sleep together naked," she said with a smile. Fitz agreed.

Mellie thought Fitz just wanted to have sex with the student, but she heard the two of them arrange a trip together and was even sadder. *I love Fitz... he's mine and he's coming back with me." She was going to wait for Fitz to get into the car alone to talk to Olivia.

Olivia and Fitz said goodbye. Fitz got into the car and left. as Olivia was heading towards her car, she heard Mellie voice "I need to talk to you... now".

Olivia turned to Mellie and said, "Hi, Mellie. You want to talk to me? about what? I know you're a college professor. but you don't teach law school. so... what's the subject?" Olivia got nervous and started stuttering. "You know very well what I mean. Aren't you ashamed? what's your name again? "Olivia Pope" she answered. "So... Olivia Pope. aren't you ashamed to use a teacher to try to gain an advantage in college?" Olivia was shocked by Mellie. *How did she find out? Olivia thought... "Look, Mellie. I don't know what you're talking about. If you allow me, I have to go house." Olivia was getting into the car when Mellie said, "It's no use pretending. I just heard you offering your pussy to Professor Grant. How did you say...Why don't you take my clothes off now?

Olivia was very nervous and trying to figure out how Mellie figured it out. "What? you're crazy? you followed Fitz and were listening to us behind the door? that's it?" Olivia asked in shock. "So now you admit... that you were rubbing against Professor Grant? you know if I tell that to the headmaster, you can get kicked out? I know how it works... you new students. get your pussy on when you get here and find a sexy teacher, just like Fitz and use your young body in exchange for advantages. but I won't let you ruin his career..." said Mellie.

Olivia was furious at Mellie words. "What? are you implying... that I'm a bitch and that I fucked Fitz in exchange for advantages in law school? look, Mellie. I have respect for all the professors. but I'm not going to admit that you offend me. do you want to know the truth? yeah, me and Fitz are together. he likes me and I like him. yeah, we had sex and if you want to know, it was great. i didn't have sex with him for advantages. i had sex because i'm attracted to him and he feels for me. you're going to have to accept that your relationship is over," said Olivia.

Mellie was very angry. But she tried to disguise "Do you think he likes you? *Mellie started laughing out loud the only thing he wants from you is your pussy and your young body. for him to throw sperm into you. his family is rich, they have a lot of dinners for friends. who do you think his family will want to introduce? me or you?" Mellie said.

Olivia was sad and humiliated by Mellie words. "What do you mean? because I'm a black woman? is that it? I'm not going to stay here listening to your offenses anymore. Olivia got into the car and got out.

Mellie had a game in mind. She was going to play victim to Fitz and play him against Olivia. So Mellie got in the car and went to Fitz house.