Chapter 22

When Olivia came close to his father, he started saying, "Olivia, do you have any idea how hard it is for a black woman to be respected in this country? you have any idea how hard I worked to help you pay for your college? and... you slept with your teacher? what is this? a joke? you slept with your teacher and got pregnant with him and still lied that another man was the father of your daughter. you can only be crazy.". Eli said. "Dad, he is no longer my teacher and I am already a graduate. "It doesn't matter, Olivia. the mistake still exists." he shouted.

Maya interrupted, "Eli, our daughter is in love with him. I'm sure she tried to get away from him when he was the college professor, but that's love. you don't control it. what matters is that our daughter is already a law graduate and they have a beautiful and healthy daughter. now let's go back to the table and eat?" Maya asked. Eli agreed to eat.

When Olivia, Maya, and Eli came back to the table, all they had was Fitz, Georgia, and Michaela... "Fitz, where's your father?" Olivia asked. "He had to leave, Liv." Olivia looked at Fitz face and realized there was something wrong. but she pretended it was okay.

Dinner is over. Fitz mother wanted to thank Olivia... "Olivia, I just want to say I was really happy to meet you and Michaela. you're beautiful and my son is very happy with you... I've never seen his eyes glow like that with Mellie or that Grace. my son really loves you. take good care of him.". Olivia was thrilled by Georgia's words and thanked her. Georgia said goodbye and left. Olivia's parents left too. "Fitz, now that everyone's gone. I want to know what happened between you and your father. the truth?"

"Olivia, nothing happened. My father had to go..." said Fitz. "Stop lying, Fitz... tell me the truth. what your father said about me and Michaela? I want to know." she was getting angry. "I'm not going to repeat the horrible things my father said." he said. "I want to know, Fitz... talk.". Olivia started screaming. "No, Olivia... stop yelling. you're gonna wake Michaela." "I hate it when people hide things from me. I bet your father said I'm a bitch, that fucking with me is okay, I just don't fit to be the mother of your kids and hates the fact that his blue-eyed white son... got a black woman pregnant and had a daughter with two mixed races." Fitz didn't say anything else. he just looked at her with a sad and embarrassing look. she understood that she was right. "Liv, I'm sorry. My father is a despicable human being." Fitz went to Olivia and hugged her. "You and Michaela are my family, I don't like to see the woman I love sad. That's why I didn't want to tell you and why I'm ashamed of my father." Olivia was very sad. To be a black woman is to live a daily struggle against racism in the world. "I'm really sad. Fitz. but... no racist is going to take me down. I know my potential and I'm going to teach Michaela how to deal with racists that way... showing the potential." she said. "You were the best law student in that college, you're the best intern in the office... So, uh... say that I want to invite you to be a partner in the office with me and Marcus. you're the best lawyer I know... do you accept?" "Yes"... It was just another day.

Abby is traveling the world with David. So Olivia has been talking to her in messages. Olivia was telling Abby everything that happened in the last few days. "Liv, as soon as I get back... I'm going personally to Fitz's dad's house... and I'm going to hit his old white face pretty hard. Who does he think he is to talk like that?" Olivia laughed at Abby's message.

Olivia and Fitz were getting ready to go to the office. "Wow, how hot my new partner is in this outfit," said Fitz hugging Olivia from behind.

Maya picked up Michaela very early and took her to her house. "Fitz, my mom is taking care of Michaela this week while we work at the office. next week your mom can have her. So they don't fight." she joked.

Fitz agreed. -

When they arrived, the office was full of work and new cases. "Liv, tomorrow you can use that room for yourself. Marcus has already selected the new interns for interview... you select your intern and I'll have to find another intern tomorrow. since my hot intern, abandoned me." she laughed.

Olivia interviewed several people. she chose James to be her intern. James was that kind of man, who does everything to grow in his career and he was willing to try to seduce Olivia. "She's too beautiful..." he thought.

Olivia and Fitz were working together in his room. when Fitz started kissing her mouth "You look very sexy in lawyer's clothes, it's driving me crazy with horny..." "Fitzzzzz... let's get to work." He started kissing her neck. "Fitz..." he slowly started to take off her blouse, then he opened her pants and left her in bra and panties. when he said quietly in her ear "I'm gonna suck your pussy..." Olivia spread her legs and Fitz started sucking her pussy.

Olivia started to moan. "Fitz... Go... don't stop..." Marcus was walking into Fitz's room, when he saw that the door was locked. He was going to knock, but he heard a strange sound and realized that it was Olivia moaning. He shook his head and laughed "those two breathe sex" and then knocked on the door.... Olivia and Fitz quickly packed their clothes.

Fitz opened the door. "What is it, Marcus?". "We have a meeting now. Have you forgotten?" "I haven't. Come on." Fitz left with Marcus and left Olivia working in the room. "Did you read the papers I left on your desk?" "Marcus, you need to have sex. and stop bothering my sex with Olivia in the office." Fitz joked. -

The work at the office was already finished. "Liv, what do you say we let Michaela sleep with your mom tonight? so we can have dinner at the restaurant..." Olivia agreed.

Olivia and Fitz arrived at the restaurant.

They sat down and chose the menu. "Remember when you were my student? I was crazy to take you to dinner, go out in public with you... take you to the movies... I was very sad, because I couldn't take you to public places, I was afraid that I could never take you to a romantic dinner, as you deserve. but now I can... and I'm very happy. I love you, Liv.". Olivia smiled, "I love you, Fitz." They finished dinner. -

Fitz had a surprise for her. He invited her for a walk... he stopped the car in front of a beautiful park. "Liv, I wanted to take advantage of this beautifully lit view of the park. to say a few words to you. When I was a law professor in college, I met you, I gave you a ride that day and since then... you haven't left my head anymore. I knew it was wrong, I was your teacher and couldn't feel horny for you, but... I just thought about kissing you and making love to you. I risked my entire career for you...". She interrupted, "You regret it?" "No, I'd do it all again. I fell in love with you... I can tell that you're the love of my life. You gave me a little princess... I don't know how to live without you and Michaela. I love you... *Fitz picked up a ring that was in his pocket* and I want to propose to you... Olivia Pope, will you agree to marry me?" Olivia was very excited. She shouted "YES... I accept to marry you, My Eternal Professor Grant." Justin took a while, but he had already signed the divorce papers. Olivia hadn't told Fitz yet. "I wanted to surprise you. But since you proposed to me today... Justin already signed the divorce papers. I'm free to marry you." They kissed.