The Rocky Horror Glee Show

Everyone is in the choir room. Will announced that they are doing Rocky Horror.

Will: And I thought Kurt could play the role of Frank-N-Furter.

Kurt: No. There's no way I'm playing a transvestite in high heels and fishnets and wearing lipstick.

Santana: Why? 'Cause that look was last season?

Will suggests a role to Sam.

Will: Sam. I'd like you to play the role of the Creature.

Sam: From the Black Lagoon?

Quinn: Rocky. He's like the Frankenstein character, but blond. You'll kill the part. He's cute, just like you.

Santana: Better start working on those abs.

Sam: Are you kidding me? You could cut glass with these babies. I have no problem showing off my body.

****

Everyone is in the choir room. They are rehearsing for Rocky Horror.

Will: All right, places, Finn and Rachel. I want to start with "Damn It, Janet."

They stand up.

Santana: Oh! I cannot wait till Finn takes his top off so we can all see the hotness underneath.

Finn: What are you talking about?

Brittany: You can't have sloppy Joes every day for lunch and think you can get away with it.

Rachel: Um... that's incredibly rude.

Quinn: Is it? Guys whisper behind our backs about how we girls look every day. They objectify us all the time.

Tina: She sort of has a point.

Santana: Yeah, earlier today, Artie asked if he could make a gigantic omelet when I'm done with the ostrich eggs I'm smuggling in my bra.

****

Carl and Emma are in the choir room with everyone else.

Will: I don't understand.

Carl: Well, you guys have a hole to fill, and I'm just trying to help fill it.

Santana: Wanky.

Emma: Santana!

****

While Emma is singing "Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch-a Me", she mentions that she's a virgin.

Brittany: You mean she?

Santana: Uh-huh.

****

Everyone is in the choir room.

Will: The truth is, with that perspective, Rocky Horror is the perfect show for this club.

Santana: Well, then why aren't we putting it on?

Will: We're still gonna perform Rocky Horror. We're just not doing it for an audience. We're doing it for ourselves.