Dance with Somebody

Everyone is in the choir room. Will announces a Whitney Houston week. He's talking about graduation coming up soon and how everyone is going to be saying goodbye soon.

Will: For a young person, all that transition can be overwhelming. So it's easier to focus on other things. Like not being able to say goodbye to Whitney Houston.

Santana: What are you talking about?

Will: Santana, it's okay. I get it. You're hanging on to Whitney because it's difficult to handle the upheaval in your own lives.

Santana: We're hanging on to Whitney because she was incredible and we love her, so don't put your baggage on us.

****

Everyone is in the choir room. Blaine just got done singing "It's Not Right, But It's Okay." At the end, everyone awkwardly claps.

Santana: Snap.

****

Rachel walks up to Santana at her locker.

Rachel: Hi.

Santana: Hi.

Rachel: You know, you can learn a lot about a person by looking into their locker.

Santana: Are you, like, stalking me?

Rachel: You know we blew it, right? We wasted three years going at each other's throats when we could have been singing together, killing it in Glee Club.

Santana: We hated each other. Actually, I hated you.

Rachel looks down.

Santana: Sorry. Yes, our duet in Glee was a whole truckload of awesome. And who cares that it took three years? I mean, we still have plenty of time to do it again.

Rachel: We have 42 days left until graduation. Half of that's gonna be prepping for Nationals. That was it.

Santana: Oh, crap. I think I just realized I'm gonna miss you. Oh, God, say something irritating so I can get the taste of this out of my head, please.

Rachel: It's okay. Look... you went out of your way to make my life a living hell for three years, but at the end of the day, I know that you respect my talent and my ambition.

Santana: I like it when you sing, and hey, you're the only other person at this school besides me who's willing to kill their best friend to get to the top.

Rachel: Yeah. Will you do me a favor?

Rachel holds up a picture of herself.

Rachel: Will you put this up in your locker?

Santana: You want me to put a picture of you in my locker?

Rachel: Okay, we may not be able to sing together, but we have 42 days left to at least be friends. I'm gonna give you a hug. It'll be quick.

Santana laughs and they quickly hug.

Rachel: I'll see you in Glee Club.

Rachel walks off, and Santana puts up the picture of Rachel in her locker.