Michael

Santana is walking in the school hallway with Blaine, Kurt, Brittany, and Mercedes.

Santana: Admit it, Wondertwins, the only reason why the New Directions beat the Trouble Tones at Sectionals is because that pervy clown judge was freakin' high as a kite.

****

Santana is in the Lima Bean with Blaine, Kurt, Rachel, and Artie. They are all talking about Michael Jackson.

Rachel: I have to be honest– I never really got him.

Artie: And we are no longer on speaking terms.

Rachel: No, I think he's an amazing performer, but I've never really just got what he was about.

Kurt: Rachel, he was best friends with Liza Minnelli and Liz Taylor.

Rachel: No, all I'm saying is that I- I just... I haven't connected with him the way that I have with the likes of Barbra or either of the Stephens. Sondheim. Schwartz.

Santana: I'd throw this mocha in your face, but it's not nearly scalding enough.

Rachel: Okay, but just, since you guys are so jazzed about him, I think it's a good idea for Regionals.

Sebastian shows up and tells them that the Warblers are doing Michael for Regionals. He mentions that Blaine told him about it.

Kurt: How often do you talk?

Sebastian: Oh, my God, hey, Kurt. I didn't recognize you. You are wearing boys clothes for once.

Santana stands up.

Santana: All right, twink. I think it's time that I show you a little Lima Heights hospitality.

Sebastian: Unless you want to join your relatives in prison, that's probably not the best idea. You see, my dad is sort of what you call a state's attorney. But if you had a pinata you wanted delivered, I bet he could make sure that got to them. All right, so here's what you guys should know. I am captain of the Warblers now, and I'm tired of playing nice.

****

Santana and Blaine are standing in front of the Warblers in an empty parking lot.

Sebastian: Well... we're here.

Blaine: We got something to settle. Both of us want to use M.J., but only one can.

Santana: We're having a Jackson-off, Nick at Nite. Winner gets the King of Pop for Regionals.

Sebastian: What, us against... the two of you? You really think you're that bad? Is that what they teach you at that little public school of yours?

Blaine: It's time to see who's bad.

Santana snaps her fingers and the rest of the New Directions show up.