All or Nothing

Sam is calling Santana on the phone. She picks up and puts him on speaker. She's in the loft, getting dressed.

Santana: I'm sorry, did, uh, hell just freeze over or did you just White Chocolate butt-dial me?

Sam: Hey, look, I need to talk to you.

Santana: Sorry, no can do, Trouts, I just got back from a dance class and I'm already five minutes late for drinks with this insanely hot off-Broadway choreographer.

Sam: It's about Brittany.

Santana: Obviously.

Sam: Okay, she broke up with me.

Santana: Inevitably.

Sam: Okay, look, she's been acting really weird since she met with those people at MIT, okay? She even dropped out of regionals.

Santana: Okay, and are we sure it's not just Britney 3.0 Week in Glee Club?

Sam: Look, okay, I know I'm not your favorite person, but you also know that I'd help you if you ever asked me to. Something, something's wrong. I'm asking you for help.

Santana thinks.

****

Santana is on Fondue for Two with Brittany in Brittany's bedroom. Brittany is talking to the camera.

Brittany: Hello again, and welcome to yet another very special episode of Fondue for Two. I am joined by my former lady lover, Santana Lopez.

The camera shows Santana.

Brittany: Let's get started. Thank you again for taking the Lima Express all the way from New York City, again, to be here.

Santana: Well, actually, Brit, I came here to talk to you, not do a show, but...

Brittany: Well, it's the same thing, so true or false? Lady Hummel and Grandma Berry both play bingo down at the V.A. and knit alpaca mittens on Saturday nights.

Santana: No, no, totally false. I wish they were that exciting.

Brittany: Aw, shoot.

Santana: But seriously, Brit, enough is enough. I'm turning this off.

She reaches for the camera.

Brittany: What are you doing? Lord Tubbington's a stickler for continuity in editorial.

Santana turns off the camera.

Santana: Brittany, stop it. Seriously, what the hell is going on with you? You're acting like a completely different person, and it's making me sad.

Brittany: Well, get over it- sadness is stupid.

Santana: Brit, I still care about you. As a person and as a friend, and... this just isn't you.

Brittany: What I'm about to tell you is going to change everything, Santana.

****

Santana is sitting in the audience at regionals. Will is two seats over from her. Emma squeezes by to sit on the empty seat inbetween Santana and Will.

Emma: Oh, I made it. Hi. Sorry... I'm so nervous. I had to run and get some gummy bears to calm my stomach.

Santana: No wonder you're nervous– you're wearing white. That's not exactly your lucky color.

Will: I think you'll find our luck's about to change, Santana.

****

Brittany is saying goodbye to everyone in Glee Club. She walks up to Santana.

Brittany: And there's Santana.

They hug tightly, and they both start crying.

Santana: Oh, man. You don't have to say anything, Brittany.

They pull away.