fourteen

Luna had been sitting next to Polo the next day talking about what had happened with his parents the previous night

Luna had been sitting next to Polo the next day talking about what had happened with his parents the previous night. They had been waiting for Valerio, but he just walked past the two, and took a seat away from them.

Luna looked at Polo with a frown, she than kissed him before getting up from her seat and walking over to the sad looking boy.

"Valerio, what's wrong, my love?" The girl asked the boy, placing her hand on his shoulder. She than took a seat in the empty chair next to him.

"Nothing." The boy replied with a frown, not making eye contact with the girl.

Luna sighed at the boy, she hadn't seen him showing this much sadness since the year before he left to live with his mother, when they would hookup out of pity for each other and themselves.

Luna took the boys hand into her own before kissing it not caring about who was watching. The boy finally made eye contact with the girl, so she used her other hand to lightly keep his head in place by placing her thumb under his chin.

"Is it about what his mothers said? Valerio, they may be proud lesbians, but they still are old fashioned, all of our parents are, they won't be understanding at first, but eventually they will be."

The boy drew his eyes to stare into her before inching his face closer to hers, "No, that's not what's wrong."

The girl looked at the boy with her eyebrows raised causing the boy to sign in defeat, "Well...maybe they were right. I've been a problem my whole life. I suppose that's my superpower." Valerio frowned at the girl chuckling at the last part.

Luna looked at the boy, inching her face even closer to his, "No, you aren't a problem. Polo and I had no trust, I didn't want to be with him, because I felt as if something didn't feel right, as if my heart would be broken again, but now I want to be with him. You know why? Because you were what we needed, you're the glue, you make us better. We need you, Valerio. We want you, screw the world when we have each other." Luna whispered to the boy with a smile.

Valerio just looked at the girl inching his face even closer so their foreheads were now touching, Luna than looked into the boy's eyes whispering, "When you find love, it sucks to have to let it go."

Valerio smiled at the girl, "Could I kiss you?"

"Of course my love." The girl smiled as the boy connected their lips, unaware of Rebe who watched the whole thing occur, the girl stared at the new, unexpected interaction, with jealousy flooding her eyes.

Rebe looked at Polo, who was watching the whole thing occur with a smile on his lips, happy that Luna had talked to the boy, and made him feel better.