twenty

Luna had walked over to the three and looked at them with curiosity

"What's going on?"

"She won't give me the trophy. I want this nightmare over, Luna." Polo told the girl.

Luna was about to respond but got interrupted by Lu.

"Why are you here? What's going on? Everything OK?" Lu questioned the Polo and the two girls.

"Lu, stay out of it." Valerio told the girl with a glare.

"What a threesome you've got yourself. Or foursome? Can't tell. Yesterday, I still thought this was like a horror movie. Two monsters fighting over two damsels in distress. Now it seems one is crying and the other, who happens to be my best friend is just damaged." Lu told the crew looking at Luna and poking her nose.

"One is the bastard who came to fuck up our lives. Right, Polo?" Lu laughed shoving Polo only for Luna to get between them.

"Lu, don't touch him." Luna warned the girl feelings herself get angry.

"Perhaps the monster isn't who you think." Valerio state looking at Cayetana before leaving. Luna stared at them with confusion.

"Can we talk for a sec?" Polo begged the girl.

Lu looked up at him, "Fine...but you'll need to get cleaned up first." She than spilt her drink all over him. Luna stared at the girl in shock.

"What the hell, Lu? Fuck!"

Lu grabs his collar, "You fucking ruined my life asshole, and Luna's."

"Lu! Lu, I just wanted to..." Polo tried getting her attention only for her to turn around and flip him off.

"to talk about the scholarship."

"Now, want to explain why you lied?" Luna asked the boy.

Polo looked at her, "I'm turning myself in. I just- I wanted to- tell Lu and Nadia in person that the scholarship is back on. I also wanted to apologize to everyone one last time." Polo than walked close to her and grabbed her hands, "I needed to see you one last time." Polo told the girl before kissing her forehead and walking away.

Luna had seen Omar giving Polo difficulties over a napkin. She than watched Ander ask for one. Luna had leaned against a wall, giving Polo space but making sure no harm came his way. She had seen Samuel holding the knife Omar had left behind.