twenty one

Luna saw the boy she loves body on the ground

Luna saw the boy she loves body on the ground. The girl ran to him, Guzmán following her.

"Polo! Someone call an ambulance!" Luna screamed.

"Please don't leave me. We haven't lived our forever yet." The girl cried, resting her head on his bloodied chest.

"Please! Please!" Luna cried out again.

Polo took her hand and brought it to his mouth giving it a small kiss. He gave her a small smile. He tried saying something but winced.

"It's okay. You're going to be okay. You will survive this and we will have beautiful children, and will get married. You will be okay." Luna told the boy squeezing his hand gently.

Polo barely mustered out, "P-P-Promise m-e."

The girl wiped her face with her hand not caring about the blood. She shook her head, she knew what he was asking. He wanted her to move on with her life, he wanted her to move on from all of this, to be happy.

"No. No, I don't need to promise you because I will live my life with you."

Polo asked her again, "P-Promise?"

"I-I promise." The girl cried out, the part of her knowing he was dying taking over.

She than felt a presence next to her, it was Guzmán. Guzmán was on the side of him.

"Call an ambulance, please! Call an ambulance!" Guzmán cried out to the crowd.

"Polo?" Guzmán cried to the boy. Cradling his face with his hands.

"Polo."

Luna just cried watching, she was holding Polo's hand. Leaving kisses on it every few seconds.

"I forgive you. I Forgive you." Guzmán told the boy.

"I forgive both of you." Guzmán said looking at Luna for a split second, before bringing his gaze back to the dying boy.

Polo moved his hand to meet Guzmán's and held it.

He took both of their hands and he looked at Luna and tried speaking.

"I-I lo-lo"

Luna just took his hand and kissed it.

"I k-know. I love you. I love you so much." Polo just gave her a small smile.

"It's alright." Guzmán told the boy with a small smile, "Don't worry."