seventeen

It was a boring day for Luna at Las Encinas

It was a boring day for Luna at Las Encinas. The girl was now at  Carla's pool party, she was wearing a very beautiful blue bikini. She had been sitting in a chair next to Lu. The two haven't talked in a while so they were catching up.

Lu took notice in the missing ring on the girl's finger.

"What happened?" Lu questioned the girl.

"I slept with Rebe."

Lu stared at the girl in shock before letting out a loud laugh. Lu just shook her head with a chuckle before carrying on with her drink.

The two sat in a comfortable silence listening to the loud music laughing at some people.

Luna had left the spot when she saw Guzmán arrive. The boy just sent the girl a small smile as a thank you and she just nodded.

Luna went on a search for Rebe or Valerio. The girl saw Rebe and walked to her, "Hey beautiful."

"Hey princess!"

Luna smirked at the girl before tracing her hands over Rebe's curves, "How much?"

Rebe stared at the girl in shock, "I don't know Princess."

Luna pouted, "Please, I need this."

Rebe sighed before giving her a glare while kissing her teeth and walking away leaving Luna to just frown before walking off to look for Valerio.
——————
Luna had been out of it at that point. The girl was dancing with every single person she could find, the girl had no luck in finding Valerio so she had just drink every ounce of alcohol she can find. She saw Valerio and walked over to him pulling him in for a long kiss. The boy pulled away and looked at the girl, "Are you okay?"

"Never been better! Fuck me, baby." Lun smirked at the boy whispering the last part. Valerio just shook his head before walking away causing Luna to just frown, what was it with everyone walking away from me than girl thought to herself before she decided to carry on dancing with other people.

Luna was dancing when she saw Polo arrive at the party with Cayetana causing the girl to walk to the bathroom.

She had heard voices in her head. "you are worthless." "Polo doesn't love you." "You deserve to die."

The girl finally arrived to the nearest bathroom in tears. She closed the door before staring at the mirror, she had felt herself grow dizzy. The girl than passed out, her head hitting the sink in the process.

At the same time, Carla had fallen into the pool. Polo rushed to save her.

"Someone find Luna! She knows how to do CPR!" Polo shouted at the crowd trying to do the same movement Luna had done to him when he tried to kill him self the following semester.

"Call an ambulance! And someone look for Luna!" Polo shouted at the crowd that has formed around the former lovers.

Lu had gone to look for Luna. The girl saw people surrounded around the bathroom. She saw her best friend in a small puddle of blood.

"Luna!" Lu shouted running to the girl.

"Someone get Polo!" Lu shouted at the group before begging the girl to wake up.

Polo had left Carla with Yeray and ran to the love of his life.

"Luna! Come on baby, wake up!" The boy shouted out at the girl before checking her pulse.

The girl's blue eyes had opened and the girl stared at Polo.

"I'm okay." The girl smiled softly putting her hand on his cheek.

"I love you." The girl told the boy with a small smile.

"I love you too. Can you stand?"

The girl nodded before standing up only to nearly fall again but Polo caught her.

"I'm okay. No ambulance, please."

"They are coming for Carla."

"What happened to Carla?" The girl questioned the boy only for them to hear the sirens.
——————
It was the next day at Las Encinas when Polo has left Luna's side to rush over to the curly haired boy, "What the fuck did you give them huh?"

The girl had spent most of the night in the hospital so they could check for a concussion. She had a very small one, they had asked the girl to rest today but she had ignored their suggestion and had gone to school anyways. She didn't want to miss any of the last days of her senior year.

The boy had grabbed Valerio shoving him into the wall only for Rebe to push the boy off of him.

"He didn't do anything!" The girl shouted.

Samu rushed to the scene punching Polo straight in the face. The boy pushed Polo to the ground and continued to beat him.

Luna ran over to the scene and kicked the boy in the side causing him to stop his movements and look at the boy.

All of the teens stared at the girl in shock when Samu looked at the girl seeing only red.

He pushed the girl against the wall. Her head slamming against the locker the girl winced. He held his hand on her throat pinning her against the locker. Guzmán and Rebe pushes the boy off of her once they realized how pale she had gotten.

Luna falls to the ground, looking like a ghost when Valerio rushed over to the two and Azucena walks out only to see the packs of Molly on the ground.

Luna throws her head back and stared at the lady making eye contact.

"Fuck." Luna muttered.