twenty two

The teens circled around Carla as she took the trophy out of the bag

The teens circled around Carla as she took the trophy out of the bag. Luna watched Carla hand the bottle head to Samuel.

Samuel than handed it to Rebe, once the brunette girl rubbed her fingerprints onto the bottle. She faced her body to Luna and gave the girl a smile.

Rebe than lifted the girl's chin and whispered very quietly, "You can do this, princess. He's looking at you with that ridiculous smile."

Luna just let out a soft chuckle before grabbing the bottle with shaky hands when she takes sight of the blood on not only her hands but the bottle she let out a silent cry.

Luna than turned her body so she was facing the curly haired boy. She handed him the bottle head and kissed his cheek, "He wanted so badly to make things right."

Valerio kissed the girl's forehead, leaving his lips to linger for a moment before cupping her face and stroking his thumb on her cheek and leaning close to the girl, "I know."

The boy than took the bottle from the girl and handed it to Guzmán. Valerio than pulled the girl in for a hug letting her to cry some more into his shoulder.

Luna stayed in Valerio's arms until she heard Guzmán speak up.

"Nadia. You're risking the scholarship in New York."

"What?" Nadia asked the boy pulling her hands away from the bottle head.

"Before coming, Polo convinced his moms not to cancel it." Guzmán informed the group, mainly directing his statement at Nadia.

"Fuck!" Lu cried in her hands. Luna moves away from Valerio and sits next to the girl. Luna pulls Lu in for a hug. The teens all stared at the two friends in awe.

Nadia speaks up once again causing Lu to lift her head to look at her, "If we go to New York...we'll go together."

Nadia than grabs the bottle head and Luna gives her a small smile, Nadia returns the favor before walking over to her.

"I'm so sorry, Luna." Nadia apologizes to the girl. The blonde looks at her with sad eyes.

"You have nothing to apologize for." The girl than looks at each teen in the area.

"None of you have anything to apologize for."

Once Cayetana grabs the bottle, being the last one, Guzmán speaks up.

"Is that everyone?"

Luna was about to speak up to say yes until she hear Rebe with a sad tone.