Jeon Jungkook

I can't believe what I did just now.

Woah, had I not pulled from that kiss, I don't know what kind of stunt would I have done.

I couldn't control myself when I see those beautiful plump lips.

Who can blame me? His lips were so inviting.

I looked at Jin, who was blushing red, and he was looking freaking cute. I felt pride and happy that I was the reason for his shyness.

God, it's just morning. Today it's going to be a long day.

I cleared my throat to make the situation less awkward, and gained Jin's attention.

"Shall we watch movie?" I looked at his beautiful eyes which widened for a second, and he nodded beautifully like a good boy.

"Y-yes, I-I will l-look into it." With that Jin got up and went to the drawer to look for movies. I smirked when I heard him stuttering. I knew he didn't expect me doing such things or making a first move.

I went to the bedroom, to get blankets and pillows. I arranged it on the sofa in living room, and lied on the comfortable setting. I saw Jin selecting a movie and showed it to me.

Her.

I smiled by seeing the name of the movie and nodded.

(A/N: It's one of my favorite movies angels. Have you watched it?)

After playing the movie, Jin sat beside me with a little discomfort.

I frowned by looking at the gap between us. I didn't want him to feel any weird around me.

"Jin, don't feel uncomfortable. I am not going to bite you." I saw him jumping a little on the sofa, and looked at me with his puppy eyes.

I saw him scooting little closer to me, I felt like he was doing it in a slow motion and it will take forever for him to sit near me.

I sighed and pulled him closer by grabbing his waist. I shifted the position, so that I was lying on sofa, and him on top of me.

"J-Jungkook?"

"Shh. Let's watch the movie babe." I said without looking into his eyes. I turned my head to watch the movie, and smiled when I saw him relaxing on my chest and holding my shirt with his cute hands. I hugged him and shifted a little, for a comfortable position.

We were in the middle of the movie and I saw Jin moving little further away from me.

"Is everything okay, Jin?"

"I might be heavy."

I furrowed my eyebrows and confused by his statement. I think he understood that and explained to me making me laugh.

"I am heavy, Jungkook. You will be sore by bearing my whole weight on you."

I laughed by his statement.

"I knew you would laugh." He pouted and sat up straight by folding his hands against his chest.

I cooed by his cute behavior.

"Aww, you are so cute baby." I pecked the pouty lips and pinched his cute nose.

"You are light like feather, Jin." I leaned in and kissed his nose.He blushed red, and could he be any more cute?

God, he will be the death of me.

A/N:

What's your favorite movie angels?🥰🥰