Epilogue

JUNGKOOK POV:

I finally hung the last photo on the wall and got down from the chair.

"Oh my god, Papa is so pretty daddy." I looked back to see my angel, Tazyu admiring her father.

I picked up my four year-old daughter in my arms and pecked her chubby cheeks.

"He is, angel. Now where is your Appa?" I saw her big doe eyes widening by my question. Her small beautiful hands caressed my cheek making me smile by her cute action.

"He is preparing food for, Tania."

Tania was our two-year old daughter who looked just like her Appa. It was an unplanned pregnancy, but still we were blessed with an another angel.

I walked to the kitchen with Tazyu in my arms, and looked at my baby Tania, sitting on the high chair, while my husband was feeding her.

"Say ahhh, chuuchuuu train ahhhh". I chuckled while listening to Jin's cute baby talk. He turned around to see me and smiled while my baby Tania clapped her hands by seeing me.

I put Tazyu down, and went to coo at my small angel.

"What a mess baby. Tsk Tsk." I wiped some from her corner of the mouth.

"Jinnie, you are a mother for four kids, yet you can't feed our children." I teased him and saw him folding his hands against his big tummy.

I winced lightly in pain when I felt his fingers twitching my ears.

"Listen Mr.Kookie, had you controlled your damn hormones, I wouldn't have to carry our twins now." He whispered near my ears making me smirk.

"Why are you whining baby, Yoongi hyung had quadruplets, he didn't complain anything." I saw Jin folding his hands on his waist.

"I still can't get over that fact. Poor Yoongi, but at least he didn't have a horny husband like I have." I chuckled by his words.

"How can I resist my big boy, when you look ethereal?" I saw him blushing at my words.

"Besides, I am planning on having triplets next time." I saw his cute eyes widening at my statement, and he laughed darkly.

"In your dreams mister. You are banned from sleeping with me here after. And what's with the triplets? Are you planning to end up getting a football team?" He shook his head in disbelief making me chuckle.

"I am a family man Jinnie. And I am planning to increase Jeon's name." I pinched his cheeks while he pushed my hands from his beautiful cheeks.

"You are a freak Jungkook."

"But you love this freak. Am I not right?"

I saw him rolling his eyes back, and twisting his tongue inside his mouth.

"Besides, can you sleep without letting daddy touch you? Tell me?" I moved closer to him, and whispered in his ears, making him blush red.

"God, get a room." We both turned around to see our son 15 year old Taeyeon closing Tania's eyes, while 8 year old Taehyung closing Tazyu's eyes.

I stuck my tongue out and walked to my Tania, and picked her in my arms. She cutely held her hands on my shoulders making me smile.

"Alright, now go and sleep. Since we need to get ready for picnic tomorrow. Uncle Jimin and Yoongi hyung will come tomorrow early morning."

"Will Ken be with them?"

I saw Taeyeon fidgeting his fingers nervously. I smirked at his question. I knew something was going around between them.

"He will. Now go and sleep tight. Tomorrow is a big day."

I saw Taeyeon, Taehyung, Tazyu running upstairs to get ready for bed.

I looked behind to see Jin, caressing Tania's cheeks in my arms, and smiling at me adorably. I walked to Tania's room and put her in the bed, she cutely yawned by closing her eyes.

We both walked to our kids bedroom to see them sleeping cutely under their bed sheets. We slowly closed the door and moved to our bedroom.

I felt Jin hugging me from behind and kissing my neck.

"I love you Kookie." I smiled by his confession. I turned around and cupped his cheeks which were chubby because of all the weird food cravings he had. Still I don't complain since he looked beautiful however.

"I love you Jin." I kissed on top of his forehead, and he nuzzled his face on my clothed chest while listening to my heartbeats. I hugged him and smelt his hair, which oddly made me calm. Made me feel home.

He owned my heart, my body, my love, my everything. He was my home.

Jeon Taehyung, I know you are up there and smiling happily while seeing us being together. I hope you are happy too. You will always stay in our hearts and we will never forget to love you. Live and rest in peace, my alien.

The End.

A/N:

Thank you so much angels, for your constant support and loves you have showered on my books. Finally, "Finding love" is completed. 💜💜💜

I never had an idea of writing a sequel, after my book, "Moving On." But with your support and excitement made me to write this story.

Without your encouraging and sweet words, I couldn't have completed this work. "Moving on and Finding love" will always stay close to my heart.💝

And I believe that there is a person who will love you, adore you, and take care of you despite your past, and painful events. A person where you will find to be worth to wait for, worth to be loved, worth to give your heart💘💘

An end is the beginning.💖💖

With this book completed, a new book will be published soon.

I hope you angels enjoyed reading it.

Borahae💜💜