Jeon Jungkook

I didn't know I could ever be happy in my life with other person, after my alien.

Death ends a life, not a relationship.

I still loved Taehyung and always will. But Jin on the other hand was different.

It's almost been five months with Jin and me being an official couple.

I was in bliss whenever I am with him. I couldn't stop myself from making love to him. It was like I got addicted to him. I was glad that Yoongi hyung pressured me to meet Jin. Had I not met him, I didn't know where I and Taeyeon would be right now.

Speaking about them, now we had arrived to the amusement park, since it's Sunday.

I must say, Jin had been spoiling Taeyeon by taking him to places wherever he wants. But I don't complain though. I felt happy whenever I saw him cooing, feeding, and caring for Taeyeon. After a long time, I felt like we belonged to one another. We are one family.

"Daddy, daddy, shall we ride that one." I looked at our son who was busy in pulling my hands to his height with excitement. My eyes followed his pointing finger, and it was a pirate ship. I smiled at his enthusiasm.

Of course he got this bubbly and care free attitude from Taehyung. I nodded and looked at Jin whose eyes were fixed on the ride, and saw him gulping hard.

"Is he afraid?" I thought to myself.

"Jin baby, are you okay?" I touched his shoulder making him jump on his feet. He blinked few times and nodded lightly.

"Jin, if you are not okay, we can ride som.."

"No Kookie, I am okay." He cut me off.

"Taeyeonie shall we?" I saw him asking our son.

We got into the line and Taeyeon was jumping in excitement. While on the other hand, Jin was holding my arms tightly.

Right now I knew who was the baby.

I chuckled by his behavior. We three got into the seats, where Taeyeon sat between us. I could see Jin's hands sweating and shaking lightly.

"Taeyeon, why don't you hold Appa's hand?" I asked him, and he happily grabbed Jin's trembling hands. I saw Jin and he seemed to be relaxed a little bit.

"Here it goes." I shouted when the ship started to move back. Myself and Taeyeon were shouting and screaming aloud in excitement. On the other hand, Jin screamed in fear yelling out saying.

"Oh shit, shit shit stop this ship..... I am going to sue you guys."

"Hey stob it."

I could hear his screams overshadowing our shouts. I was laughing how his eyes were wide, his eyeballs were ready to fall out of his eyes.

I didn't knew his plump lips could open this much wide.

"Maybe I could use this someday." I smirked at my dirty thought.

"Are you people deaf? Freaking stop this ship." Taeyeon and I didn't listen to him at all.

After our ride, Jin threw up right in the seat.

"I-I am sorry." I knew he felt embarrassed since he threw up on our clothes. I cleaned Taeyeon and myself after the ride.

"Stop apologizing babe. It happens." I wiped his mouth with the tissue and saw him pouting.

I kissed on his lips, finding him adorable.

"Appa, are you okay now. I won't go to that ride again." Jin and I smiled by our son's sweet words.

Jin knelt down to Taeyeon's height and ruffled his hair.

"Appa is sorry Taeyeon. Now I am hungry, shall we eat?"

"Of course you should be hungry. You just now loaded everything out on us."

"I am sorry Kookie. But I am going to sue those guys. Did you see how far the ship went?" I nodded at his question.

"Yup, and I also saw how your eye sockets were coming out of your face."

"Hey!" I laughed at him when he hit my chest playfully.

"Never knew your mouth could open that big. I guess I can use it for something tonight." I whispered in his ears, and didn't miss how his face and ears turned red.

"S-stop it." He was a blushing mess.

"Appa, I am hungry?" We both came to reality by our son's voice disturbing our dirty talk. Jin picked him up in his arms, and we started to walk for the food court.

The stalls were crowded with people, but still we found empty seats and started to dig into our foods.

"Jin, when is the summer holidays?" I asked while biting my cheese burger.

"In two days. Why?"

"Yoongi hyung told me that they are going to Jeju island. They asked us if we could go with them."

To be honest I was not happy with myself. I knew I could never bring Jin and Taeyeon to those places with the money I have. But I also didn't want them to stop exploring those things.

I saw how Jin's and Taeyeon's eyes widened.

"Really, Appa we can go. Ken will also be there?" I nodded to Taeyeon and looked at Jin for his approval.

"That's awesome Kookie. I have never visited there. When are they going?"

"Coming Sunday. Why don't we get busy ourselves in packing then?"

"Yahhh." Jin and Taeyeon shouted and I saw how their eyes twinkled in joy.

I paid some money in advance to them, I can't  take my family with their allowance.

I wished I could take them one day there with my money. I think I should try to get a different job, where I can get enough money to take my family out.