Kim Seokjin

I should feel embarrassed and shy right now. But the lust and need overshadowed it.

I felt myself getting hard when I saw Jungkook's body in glory. His defined muscles, toned abs, the perfect v-line everything about him was sexy.

I whined when I saw him eye fucking me. I closed my legs together to hide my needy hole which was aching for something to be filled with.

"Ahhh" I gasped when Jungkook spread my legs and settled in between my thighs.

"Don't hide it baby." I moaned when I heard his low sensual voice. His eyes roamed over my body, while licking his lips. I was getting impatient and thrust my hips up to make him groan when our erections touched each other.

I saw him smirking and leaning down to my face. His breath fanned over my lips, I circled my arms around his neck to pull him even closer. I claimed his lips, and started to insert my tongue into his mouth. I was getting addicted to his taste, I loved how he sucked my tongue.

I arched my back when I felt his hands roaming on my naked body. My moans were muffled inside his mouth and his hands found my nipples. He slowly started to lick my jaw leaving me panted and moan shamelessly when he twirled my pink bud with his fingers. I gripped his hair lightly with one hand while I clutched the bed sheet with other hand.

His tongue was busy in exploring my body and leaving love bites all over my chest. I looked at him with half-lidded eyes and loved how his tongue played with my nipple.

He reached his fingers to my mouth signaling me to suck it. I gladly sucked his fingers while he was busy in licking and sucking my hard nipple like a kitten. He slowly removed his hands from my mouth and rubbed it on my rim.

"Mmmphhh" I moaned when I felt him circling his fingers on my rim, and not inserting it inside. I arched my back in pleasure when he dipped his tongue in my navel, making my eyes roll back. I clutched the sheets tightly when I felt him inserting a digit inside my needy hole.

I could feel his finger reaching my inner walls and massaging it. I moaned when I felt my own saliva inside my hole. He spread my legs wider and felt his breath against my rim. Before I could look down to see his face, I rolled my head back and cried in pleasure when I felt a wet muscle penetrating through my tight hole.

"You taste so good baby." Jungkook moaned and continued to suck my hole by his tongue. It was hot yet dirty when he sucked my hole, and the slurping sound echoed in the bedroom. He was tongue fucking me along with his fingers scissoring inside my ass. I closed my thighs around his head by pulling him closer to my needy hole.

His soft hair sent me tickles but his tongue was sending me immense pleasure. I moaned endlessly when he hit my prostate and made me to cum for the first time.

God, it's been long time since I masturbated. But Jungkook seemed like he knew all my sensitive spots. I opened my eyes when I felt him emptying my hole. He leaned in by positioning his rock hard cock on my hole.

"I love you Jinnie." I saw his eyes filled with love and lust. I smiled and caressed his cheeks.

"I love you Jungkook." His lips soon found mine and we both started to suck each other. I yanked his back with my nails when I felt his tip entering my tight hole. I cried by the extra stretch because of his big cock by closing my eyes shut. I screamed his name and wrapped my legs around his waist to make him go even deeper.

The big girth was still reaching my walls. He stopped his movement once he was balls deep. He kissed my cheeks and waited for me. I could feel his cock tearing my ass apart, but I loved being filled with him inside me. I never expected him to be so big but I loved every bit of him.

"J-Jungkook, move." I said and he slowly pulled his cock with tip almost out and slammed into me again making me cry in pleasure. I grabbed his strong biceps and looked at the man above me who was looking at me without taking his eyes off while fucking me.

"You are so tight and warm baby." He started to increase his pace making me a moaning mess. I screamed in pleasure when he hit my spongy texture.

"Gotcha." Jungkook smirked and started to slam into my prostate again and again. I literally felt his cock reaching my stomach, when he grabbed my legs and pushed it against my chest to pound deeper into me.

"Ahhh kookie ahhh" I held my legs tightly with my hands allowing him to abuse my prostate. His sweat was falling on my body, and our pants were getting stronger. His sexy groans made my body go weak, and I loved everytime when his cock touched all my insides.

I was feeling his cock bashing my prostate without any condom, and I loved how intimate it felt while doing raw.

The skin slapping sound, his balls slapping against my ass made me moan by the dirty sound. With one hand I reached down and fondled with his balls making him groan. He started to increase his pace and thrust his cock hard and deep into my hole.

"T-Too much Kookie." I moaned when he started to stroke my cock which was about to spurt its seeds. His warm hands around my neglected cock made me to near high. He stroked my hard cock by matching the speed of his thrusts and made me cum for the second time.

"Ugghh so sexy." Jungkook groaned and pulled my ass cheeks apart to see his cock disappearing into my abused hole. My legs felt jelly and was getting weak by his hard thrusts. I felt his cock twitching inside my hole, and knew he was near. He started to increase his pace, making the bed shake along with his powerful thrusts.

I can't believe he had so much energy. I was thankful that Taeyeon was not here. I was a moaning mess under him, and couldn't stop myself by how much I was enjoying this.

"Jin, I-I am gonna cum." I reached my hands to his ass and squeezed the plump cheeks.

"Cum inside me."

"A-Are you sure?" I continuously nodded.

"I want to feel you." With that he pounded into me ruthlessly making me cum for the third time. Soon after three more thrusts I felt his cum filling my ass with his juices making me moan by the weird feeling.

He groaned lowly and rested his head on my neck licking my sweat. I moaned when I felt his cock growing inside me again.

"J-Jung.. ahhh" My words were cut off when he started to thrust into me again by using his elbows for support.

Neither did I want to stop this. I wished this night never ended.

A/N: 🙈🙈🙈 Let's purify our innocent minds angels.