Jeon Jungkook

I hate my job.

I don't know why the hell did I accept this job in the first place.

But nothing can be done now. Jin is pregnant, and we are having a new member in our family. I thought Taeyeon would get upset that about the new baby and how Jin and I would care more on the baby. But I was wrong. He was very kind and loving towards Jin. He even made some pancakes for the baby. I wish I was there to witness such sweet scenes.

But I was stuck here with this dumb event.

I rarely got time to spend time with my family. I could tell they both were missing me. Because I felt the same. I don't know when I slept peacefully last time.

Jin quit his job, as we planned. I told him not to go to work after four months of pregnancy. And he accepted it. I wish I could go home now, and sleep. I wanted to forget everything and see my family. It's been long time.

I looked at the surroundings and the decorations just in case if anything is wrong. But it was perfect. A birthday party was my schedule today. I was supposed to be the event manager for today's event.

I groaned when I heard my phone ringing for the fifth time now. I picked up the phone without looking at the caller id in irritation.

"I am busy right now. Whatever it is let it wait."

I said harshly and switched off my phone.

Can't they wait till I finish my work?

While I was watching the event, someone poked my shoulders. I turned back to see my assistant standing behind me.

"What happened? Any problem?"

"No sir, there's someone waiting for you."

"For me?"

"Yes sir. He is in the waiting room."

I signaled her to look after the party and walked to the waiting room.

Who could it be?

When I opened the door I was shocked to see Jin sitting on the sofa. Before I made my way to him, someone called my name. I turned back to see my assistant coming towards me.

"Sir, the boss is calling you."

I told her to give me a minute to talk with my fiance, and walked to him. He was already standing there and waiting for me.

"Jin what are you doing here?"

I didn't know why but I said in a harsh tone. I didn't expect him here. I was already stressed out with the work and now him.

"K-Kookie, did you eat anything?"

"Are you kidding me? Jin did you come here just to ask this? Do you know how much work I have right now?"

"I-I am sorry Jungkook. But I-I called you and you didn't pick up."

"Of course I wouldn't pick up. Can't you see I am busy?"

" But J-Jungkook you promised you would come with me but you were not with us today. Did you forget what day is today?"

"Who cares what today is? Besides I am not with you because I earn money for you and for our kids because you stay at home."

I suddenly regretted what I said when I saw tears falling from his eyes. I felt pang in my heart when I saw him crying infront of me. I hated the fact that I was the reason for his tears. I wished I could take it back. I didn't mean anything I said, but I regretted when I saw my Jin crying.

Before I could say anything he clutched his stomach tight and whined in pain. Taeyeon had told me about Jin's belly ache, I didn't know it was this serious.  When I was about to reach him he stopped me with his hands.

"Nghhh, I know that you work so hard. You do too much for us but us not seeing each other is different. We miss you so much. Today you promised you would come with me to find the gender of our baby. But you forgot it. You always work. Why do you speak like it's my fault? I am not going for work because I am pregnant with your child."

Tears started to fall from his eyes continuously making my heart clench in pain. I couldn't move at all when he said. I totally forgot about our appointment with doctor.

"Whenever I intend to speak to you, you are not home or you fell asleep. D-Doctor told me that the stomach pain I have is because I have stress. I am stressed because you are not with us." He said and took an envelope from his pant pocket and placed it on the table. I couldn't even look at him, my eyes were only glued on that envelope.

"Please don't stress yourself, and come home safely. Don't forget to eat."He sobbed and turned back by leaving me alone.

I couldn't avert my glaze from the envelope, I took it and looked at the details inside the paper.

"A Boy" The small word was enough for me to make my eyes more teary than they already were. I hurt him, hurt his heart when I promised him I would take care of him.

I took the letter and the envelope in my pocket, and ran outside to find my man.

I fucked up.