torn by a paper cut

*One week later*

Jayden's POV

I pull Grayson to a corner so Ethan wouldn't slip in in our conversation.
"You need to stop looking at me like that all the time while Ethan's around." I say looking around the room making sure Ethan's not around.
"Looking at you like what?" He says innocently.
"You know, the look. I know those eyes anywhere and you need to stop before Ethan finds out. You're even giving me the look right now!"
"What, no I'm not... ok maybe... it's just hard. We haven't done it in like 2 weeks, I can't help it! We could do it right now real quick, Ethan's in the bathroom and Mae is at school c'mon we could do it right here or in my car c'mon please?" He desperately starts getting closer to me begging for my permission giving me his puppy eyes.
Ever since Ethan moved in its been hard trying to hide our relationship. Grayson even started sleeping in his own bedroom for the first time in a long time.
"What are you guys doing?" Ethan says standing from the other side of the room. "Were you about to...?"
"Uh Jayden had something on his hair and I took it off that's all." Grayson steps away from me which I know it must've been hard.
"Oh... sorry I just thought you were doing something else seeing how- you know what, never mind."

Ethan's POV

Ever since I moved in with Grayson I've been ignoring the media about the rumors going around that Grayson and Jayden might been dating when Grayson posted a picture of them together on Instagram

Ever since I moved in with Grayson I've been ignoring the media about the rumors going around that Grayson and Jayden might been dating when Grayson posted a picture of them together on Instagram. I brushed it off but now seeing them acting so closely to each other is weird. He's always been close and touchy around me or his ex girlfriends but never his friends. Grayson would've definitely told me if there was anything going on.
"Aye yo gray, I'll be back in a few imma get some food"

"Alright." He says as he's working out in the weight room. I need to settle myself down a bit by myself. I hate when people keep secrets from me especially my own brother. That is if he's actually keeping something from me. Unless i'm overthinking this? I just need to distract myself.

Grayson's POV
That's the second time he's done this where he just randomly leaves. I let out a sigh and start rubbing my eyes.
"Grayson have you heard about huge party YouTube is making?" Jayden says showing me a paper.
"No."
"Is everything ok?" He says making his way towards me.
"Just leave me alone."
"Sorry I never knew you get angry when you're horny."
"I said leave me alone! It's not about that!"
He try's hugging me but I just push him away causing him to stumble.
"Ok really, what the hell is your problem?!" He shouts getting angry.
"Ethan has been leaving the house recently probably because he doesn't get enough attention from me because I'm always with you!"
"Oh so you're saying it's my fault?!"
"Maybe it is! Ethan doesn't feel at home cause you're always trying to take me away!"
"You're the one that was so desperate for me a couple hours ago! Stop being dramatic!"
"Oh IM the dramatic one now? Fuck off." I stand up and grab my car keys.
"Where are you going?"
"When I say to leave me alone, I'm telling you to LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" I slam the door close.

I sit in my car for a while resting my head back as I let out another big sigh. I start punching the rear of my car and smashing my head against the side of the steering wheel furiously. I manage to control myself before breaking something or screaming in rage. I took a couple deep breaths in and out then start grabbing my phone from my pocket. My hands were shaking when I did so. I started texting.

Grayson: alright I did it.

??: good.

Grayson: now what do you want?

??: meet me at the park in back of the restrooms.

I turn my phone off and start driving.

When I arrived the sun was almost fully gone only a bit of red pinkish light peaked out through the tress. I put my hands in my pocket as I approached the place they told me to meet me.
As I get closer I see two silhouettes standing looking straight at me with their hands in there pockets as well. I start getting a sketchy feeling about as I slow my pace in footsteps.
"Hello?" I say
They pull out a flashlight and shines it on themself revealing their identity.

"Cameron?!" I nearly choked
"Hey Grayson!" She says reaching out giving me a hug.
"What are you doing here and who is she?!"

next chapter...