you're not sorry... are you?

Grayson's POV

"I'm so glad to see you!" Cameron says as she finally lets go from the tight hug.

"You haven't answered my question

"You haven't answered my question." I say trying not to lose my temper. I love my sis but this is just too overwhelming.
"Oh right. This Miriam!"
"Hey nice to meet you." I shake her hand still confused why I'm even here. Miriam looks kind and has a soft delicate look to her. Her hair is brown, pretty average height and her smile is gorgeous. She seems to be around her mid 20's.
"Nice to meet you too." She smiles back.
"Wait has Jayden not told you about Miriam?"
"Uhhh no...? Wait how do you who Jayden is?!"
"Miriam is Jayden's sister, and it's kinda obvious that you guys are together."
Jayden has a sister? He made such a big deal when I didn't tell him about Ethan only to find out her also had a secret sibling. I laugh.
"And also and Jayden have been texting each other too." Miriam says.
"Anyways look!" Cameron flashes the light towards the wall that is beautifully decorated with white and red roses to create a lovely pattern with peached colored ribbon. It looked like a masterpiece, like something out of a fairytale.
"Holy shit. Did you guys make this?" I say in shocked continuing to admire the wall.
"Yup, this will be for you and Jayden to hang around or whatever. Nobody ever comes over here so it's perfect for you two." Miriam says.
"Thank you guys so much." I give both of them a hug.
"Do you think you can give us a ride home it's just a couple house from yours."
"Wait you guys live together and how come you never told me you lived so closed?!"
Cameron chuckles "this is our first week living in the house, we started a youtube channel together."
The wind starts getting stronger as I now basically have goosebumps all over. "Sure"
*
"Congrats my baby brother I'm so proud of you!" Miriam hugs Jayden as he hugs her back with a huge smile on his face. Seeing him smile melts my heart knowing he has family member that supports him and cares for him.
"We should get going now it's pretty late. C'mon Miriam! Oh and also, thank you for be to accept yourself. I always had a feeling you had a thing for guys ever since you were little. I love you Grayson." She smiles
"Make sure to say hi to Mae and Ethan for me. Bye!" They both leave as we wave goodbye. I close the door in back of them. I look back at Jayden hoping he'll forgive me but I don't see him. I look around but still no sight. I make my way upstairs almost tripping on my own two feet when suddenly I see him lay on his bed. I make my way towards him slowly as I still have no idea what to say.
"Hey." Was the first word out of my mouth.
"Hey." He says back.
"Sorry about earlier I-"
"Grayson, just shut up."
"I wasn't my intention. They told me to do it I'm sorry." I say ignoring his command.
"Stop saying you're sorry! If you were truly sorry you wouldn't have done it in the first place. You don't know how it feels being disowned by your own parents and having no one there for me when I needed the most. Seeing my sister today for the first time in a couple years made my heart weakened knowing that someone out there from my family still loves me for me. You can't just-"
Before he can say anything else I press my lips hard against his causing him to stop and take a deep breath in holding his cheeks with the plan of my hands firmly not letting him go. We kiss more and more until I finally let him go.
"I love you. Can you forgive me?" I say not loosing contact.
"I forgive you." He smiles at me as he starts kissing me more until we are basically in each other's mouth going more desperate touching each other from head to toes.

Looks like I will be having some fun after all.

next chapter...