forgiveness

Jayden's POV

"Jayden are you almost done? The limo should be here any minute!"

"Limo?!"

"I know right! I didn't know it was gonna be this fancy. Anyways hurry up!" Kristal leaves the room.
I'm having some trouble trying to arrange my tie. It's almost impossible making it line down straight. "Jayden the limo's here!!" Kristal yells from the living room. Ugh, whatever I guess I'm just going like this. "I'm coming!" I take one last look at myself in the mirror making sure my hair isn't messed up or anything.
When I come down stairs I see everyone waiting for me. Kristal, Morgan, and Nathan.
"Where's Mark?" I asked Nathan, assuming he knew since he is his brother. "He said he couldn't make it."
That's strange, Mark always loves to party. Oh well. We all head outside towards the limo when suddenly the front window opens revealing the limo driver. He takes off his shades and notice that isn't any regular limo driver.
"Ethan?!" We all exclaim.
"Yo guys i'll be your driver for today, come on in."
We all enter the limo. "How did you manage to get this?" Morgan asked. "I volunteered to pick up some people to the party."
"Woah, that's nice of you." Nathan says.
"Hey are you sure you're going to be okay?" Kristal whispers to me. I nod at her and give her a warm smile.

Grayson's POV
"They're almost here."

Ok Grayson, get it together. You're just gonna go and talk to him.
I'm sorry for what I did—Hi Jay sorry for... No no no! Wtf am I thinking?! Gray, you're such a fuckin idiot. Wait how's my hair looking?!
"Hey, how are you doing?"
"I don't know... fine I guess." I say to Cameron.
"Oh Gray. He's gonna forgive you. Trust me." She says placing her hand in my back gently.
"You don't know that. By the way how's Mae doing?" I ask her still looking into my reflection making sure i'm as flawless as possible.
"She's doing good, she's just practicing her line for tonight. Anyways do you need anything?"
"No just leave me alone."
"Fine, i'll be downstairs greeting all the guest." She leaves the room as she shuts the door behind her. Since i'm one of the biggest Youtubers at this party I have access to the third floor where the biggest celebrities and Youtubers hang out or whatever. It's usually always lonely in this floor which is why I like it. Normally, I would be out there talking to everyone and having fun, but how can i have fun when everyone knows?
I peak out the window that leads to the entrance of the mansion which gives me a clear shot at everyone who arrives. Still no sign of him...
"Grayson can you help me tie my shoes!" Mae yells from the other room.
"Sure, i'll be right there!" I was closing the curtain but hesitated in doing so when my eye recognize someone. As predicted, I see him making his way towards the mansion.
"He's here."

Jayden's POV

"Okay one more! Why did the chicken cross the road?" For the past 30 minutes Nathan has been telling us these corny jokes and it feels like hell.
"Nathan shut up!!" Kristal groans.
"We're here guys." Ethan says as he slows down in front of the doorway of the party.
I start getting these tingles in my stomach. I'm not much of a party person let alone being social.
"Thanks Ethan." everyone says as they exit the limo. I wait for everyone to leave first.
Before I can step foot outside, Ethan locks all the doors, trapping me inside.
"What are you doing?" I blindly ask him as i stare at him through the rear view mirror.
"Grayson told me what happened... Just in case he doesn't get a chance to talk to you, he told me to tell you that's he's very sorry and that he didn't mean to do what he did. I know my brother well, and when he said sorry, he meant it. I'm not telling you to forgive him, i'm just asking you to give him a second chance."
Soon after that he unlocked the door. I get out with my mind still at thought. In between me and the party was a huge red carpet leaping up to the entrance of the mansion.
When we entered we were greeted by Cameron who was passing out are own personalize necklaces. So many people were already here, partying, socializing, eating. It's giving me major dejavú.
"Hey Jayden, your tie isn't straight. Let me fix it." Nathan comes out of no where and grabs my tie to adjust it. I look up, looking at him as his swift hands do the work. "There ya go." He says.
"Thanks..."

Third Person POV

An old looking man wearing a brown jacket with ripped jeans and a black beanie approaches a guest at the party.
"Excuse me do you know where Grayson Bailey Dolan is?" the old man says.

"Sorry I don't."

Cameron's POV

"It has to be here somewhere."
It's been a couple minutes into the party and at 2:00 pm is Mae's performance which i lost the paper where it shows her lines. I dragged Ethan here with me to help me find it.
"Cameron I don't think it's here."
"Yes it is! This is the last place i left it in just keep on searching. I'll check this side of the library while you go to the other side."
"Fine." He groans.
Thankfully no one is allowed in this part of the mansion which should be easier for us to find it.

Third Person POV

"Excuse me young lady, do you know where Grayson Bailey Dolan is?"
The same old guy pops in back of Cameron. She jumps in surprise then turns around. She takes a couple steps back before proceeding to talk.
"No I haven't sorry."
The man doesn't say anything back and walks away slowly.
"What are you even doing, you're not suppose to be back here!"
The man stops his tracks and turns around. He lifts up his arm revealing a shiny sliver gun in his hands pointing directly at Cameron's head. Without hesitation he pulls the trigger causing her to fall to the ground.
Ethan hears the gun shot and comes running towards the sound. He sees his sister lying on the floor with blood all over her.
"Dude what the fuck?!" He shouts.
The man turns towards him and pulls the trigger once again then runs away, avoiding any blood puddles on the wooden floor.

to be continued...