Blast From the Past (pt 1)

Hey guys before this chapter begins I just wanna let you all know that this is going to be difficult from the storyline in the previous chapter. I just wanted to make a chapter of how everyone met back in high school and the backstory to the characters. Your regular program will continue so don't worry. I bye now-💖

Jayden's POV:I'm in my junior year of high school, I'm putting my books away in my locker

Jayden's POV:
I'm in my junior year of high school, I'm putting my books away in my locker. Then suddenly I hear him. Grayson. Ah yes, Grayson Dolan, the popular football jock of the school. Basically everyone knows him. I see him talking to his other football friends from a distance. He's so dreamy. I'm planning to asking him to go dance with me at the dance coming up this week. Don't ask why I'm getting brave all of a sudden cause I'm honestly not sure.
"Helloooo? New kid why are you looking at Grayson?" Kristal says.

Kristal is one of my closest friends

Kristal is one of my closest friends. She's blonde with brown eyes and an amazing body coming from a gay guy.
"Shut up I've been going to this school for the last 3 years" I say shutting my locker door.
"Yeah whatever, but you haven't answered my question"
"Oh... well I was planning to ask Grayson if he would wanna dance with me at the dance."
She laughs hysterically.
"Grayson? You're planning to ask Grayson?? Yeah, there's no way that's happening. Not only is he the most popular and hottest guy in this school, but he'll never noticed you. Not to mention he's straight"
Kristal's also a bitch! She's a leo so it makes sense.
"Well he always hangs out with James Charles and he's gay but he seems to be cool with him." I say staring at him from a distance.
"Grayson and James knew each other for a while now. Besides, it's clear that James just wants to get in Grayson's pants which is why James always hangs out with him. Grayson's most likely gonna go with his girlfriend. He's been with a ton of girls that I wouldn't be surprised if he goes with Taylor or Samantha. After all they are the most popular girls in this school" Kristal says.

"No, I'm the most popular girl in this school" Morgan says.

Morgan is also my closest friends

Morgan is also my closest friends. She's a browned hair girl with a skinnier body but has really good taste in clothes. She's super chill. We all met when we were in elementary school. She's salty because she's no longer the most popular girl in the school.

"Ahem!! Me and Samantha want to make an announcement! We will be signing yearbooks after school at the auditorium!"

"We will be there for one hour only!" Samantha says as they walk away.

"Ugh, they are so rude. We're not even mean" Kristal says crossing her arms.

"H-hey I was wonder if you wanted to go w-"

"Ew go away Mark!" I say. He walks away slowly. He's has been trying to talk to me ever since freshman year but after I caught him taking pictures of me I never talked to him again.

*At the cafeteria*

We're all sitting down at the table eating out lunches
"I think that Grayson might say yes to go to the dance with me." I say.
"Oh we're still talking about this?" Kristal says eating her salad.
"Yeah I truly believe that he will accept me for who I am"
"Don't get your hopes up" Morgan says.

"Hi I'm Mae! I was wondering if you would like to buy some cookies for our charity. They're only 2 dollars per box." This adorable little girl comes up to us holding these nicely wrapped cookie boxes. Its hard to say no to her but I'm on a diet.

"No."
"Morgan!" I whisper at Morgan telling her not to be so rude.
"Oh okay... will you buy some?" She looks at me with a delightful smile. "Fine I guess I'll buy one." She hands me the box.
"Thank you so much! Have a nice day!!" She skips along the cafeteria.

"Ugh Jayden look it's the other creep." Kristal points and rolls her eyes. Nathan is another guy we don't like. Nathan and Mark are both brothers and although he's never done anything wrong, we still don't like him. He comes closer to us.
"What do you want?" I say
"I just wanted to know if you three are going to Taylor's and Samantha's party at there mansion tonight. The whole school is basically going." Nathan says looking nervous. His voice was shaky. Him and Mark are always up to no good. Brothers like them can NOT be trusted.

"We are there enemies... so yes, we are going." Morgan tells him.
"Awesome, so would any of you wanna go to the dance with me...?"
"Nathan I'm this close to punching you in the face so just leave" Kristal says aggressively as she grips her fist in a tight ball.
"Ok ok fine." he walks away.
"He's gives me creepy vibes..." Morgan says.
"There's no way my mom is gonna let me go out this late at night." I say.
"Just sneak out like us stupid. We're teens, were supposed to live our lives to the fullest." Kristal says.
"You're right."

*10 pm*

Morgan- We're outside.

next chapter...