invasion of privacy

Jayden's POV

"You're both gonna tell me right now! What are you two hiding? What are you not telling me?!" Ethan raises his voice louder as he commands both me and Grayson to answer him. Like a military leader ordering his solders to do something.

"Nothing is going on Ethan I think you're just over exaggerating." I tell him putting my hands behind my back.

"Cut the bull crap. It's clear that you two are together. Am I right or am I not Grayson?" He gets close to Graysons face staring him down waiting for a respond. Grayson looks uncomfortable but he still keeps an angry look on his face ready to punch him any second. Almost like a grenade ready to explode by any sudden movement.

"Get the hell out of my face!" Grayson pushes Ethan away using both hands.

"You're not denying it! Am I wrong or right?"

"...It's-you cant possibly—well you see... I-I"

"Grayson?" I ask in concern. He looks to be get tense as his stuttering only becomes worse by the second.

"OKAY FINE WE ARE DATING! YOU HAPPY?!" He lifts his arms up then storms to his bedroom annoyed.

"Grayson I'm sorry I just-"

He shuts the door not giving Ethan enough time to finish. Ethan slowly sits down on a chair putting his hands on his face in shame and regret. I grab a chair and sit next to him.
"I didn't mean to make him feel uncomfortable I just—well I just wanted to know the truth. Me and Grayson always told each other everything ever since we were little. I want to be there for him, I just needed to know before anything."
Loud obnoxious music starts coming out of Graysons room which surrounds the whole house with loud disturbing echos. Me and Ethan look up at his bedroom for a while until we realized to just let him be.

*

A couple hours went past and everything settled down a bit. I'm on my phone scrolling on twitter for any drama about a celebrity when suddenly a tweet caught my attention when I saw Graysons name on it. I began reading.
"Grayson is definitely hiding something do y'all see how much he's been hanging out with him? Every post is always with him. I lowkey feel like he's gay #GraysonDolanComingOutParty"
What the fuck. This can't be serious right? I mean how can a fan figure all this out by what Grayson post on social media? I look down at the likes and retweet's and holy shit! 23.7k likes and almost 6k retweet's in this one tweet. I look at the comments and it seems like everyone is convinced that he is gay. Few comments are defending him saying to leave his life alone or what not. Everyone also seems to be using that hashtag too. Like a lot of people... 13k comments to be exact. I try to brush it off and check on the most trending page and only to my surprise that the hashtag is number 14 on worldwide trending. This can't be posible...
This has gotten out of control. It first started of as a joke and now it turned into THIS. I can't just sit here and watch the hashtag grow and get it exposed to a bigger audience. I also can't tell Grayson either, I don't want him to stress himself out after what happened.
I need to do something and I need to do it fast!

Next chapter...