a perfectly good heart

Kristal's POV

"There there. It's gonna be okay." I hand Jayden another tissue as we're both sitting on my bed. I'm patting his back, watching him bulge his eyes out crying like we're high school girls crying over the boy who dumped us after a two week relationship. It's been about a week that he slept in my place and he's still crying over him.
"I'm sorry I can't help it! I miss him all the time. I miss him kissing me in the middle of saying something. I miss talk to him and laughing with him. I just don't understand why he would break a perfectly good heart like mine!" Tears flooded his eyes, running across his face as he continues sobbing all over my sheets.
"You don't need Grayson. If you need me to beat his ass to make you feel better then I'll do it!"
"No it-it's fine..."
You could barley hear him through all the tissues he has on his face, constantly blowing his nose.
"You have better things to look towards to in life anyways. Like the party we are going to a couple days!" I attempt encouraging him out bed. He's basically covered in his own tears and snot at this point.
"I don't even think i'm going to that stupid party."
"No no no, you're going to that stupid party! You're not gonna let Grayson break your perfectly good heart that easily. You need to be strong. Grayson is an ass. Are you gonna really cry over an ass like him?"
"You're right I guess... fine, i'm going to the stupid party."
"That's more like it!"

Ethan's POV

"Thanks for coming

"Thanks for coming. I know you were busy but I needed someone to talk to."
"Don't mention it. So what's up?"
"Well, ever since I moved back with Grayson, he seems different then what i remembered him to be. I thought everything was gonna be the same between us but ever since he came out to me about his sexuality he's always been hanging out with Jayden more. Don't get me wrong, Jayden is a good guy and all but I just miss spending quality time with my brother."
"Wait, so you're jealous of their relationship?"
"Of course I am. Sometimes i just feel like Jayden is purposely trying to take him away from me. I couldn't stand being in the house with them anymore. Which is why I called you, you always make me feel better."
Mae smiles softly as the wind blows beneath her beautiful brown hair. The sun on her pale face makes her eyes glisten like diamonds. Getting lost in her eyes is one of the most magical experiences ever. It's also capable of causing me to trip over my own two feet but luckily I controlled my balance on the sand before i embarrassed myself. She reveals a gorgeous smile as she says-
"Well, how about you come to my place and we could find some way to get distracted." she winks.

Jayden's POV
It's foolish to admit my excitement for art. Kristal and I found some old art supplies down in the basement so we took it back to her room and started painting like crazy. Although she kinda sucks at painting, it's fun bragging about my skills.
"Jay, have you picked an outfit for the party by the way? It's in a couple days." She continues to paint.
"Yeah I have but i'm not sure if it's good enough for the p-"

I start hearing loud giggling getting closer to the room then before I knew it the door slams open. More giggling and the sounds of smacking lips grew intense. I turned around and gasped in shock.
"Ethan?!"
"What the hell are you guys doing in my room?!" Kristal yells dropping her canvas on the floor.
"Oh I didn't know you were home..."  Morgan says removing her hands off Ethan's shoulders.
"Why don't you go to your own room?!" Kristal yells at Morgan.
"My room isn't furnished yet, it doesn't even have a proper bed! We haven't unpacked all our stuff."
"Have you been using my bed for your dumb affairs with him?! No wonder it always smells like a pornography set!" kristal says in discuss.
"We didn't mean to interrupt. We'll go somewhere else." Ethan says pulling Morgan away from the room.
We stood there hearing them slowly disappear before we continued talking.
"Since when did they started dating?" i asked.
"no idea... I didn't even know Morgan knew who Ethan was... Anyways, what are you painting?" She says lifting her head. I turn my canvas over and show her the painting of
"A perfectly good heart."

next chapter...