i'm sorry

Jayden's POV

"Grayson are you kidding me?! What was that all about??!!" I enter the house slamming the front door shut. "Jayden, chill the fuck out!" He shouts "How do you expect me to chill out when you couldn't even look at for half of the time! Not only did you not tell me you were going to invite your friends too, but you pushed me aside the whole time!" He flaps his hand as he walks away and heads to the bathroom. I was waiting him to say something, but I guess he wasn't planning to so I continued "I thought the first date was to get to know us a little better! Not to pushed me away to talk to your friends all night!" The water turns on but still no reply.

"Grayson, if you're embarrassed of being around me then why don't you say so!" His stubbornness is ticking me off real bad. I can't believe I fooled myself into thinking this was gonna end up well. I should've known... Nothing goes well when you're dating a guy who's not out. Still no word from him. I let out a sigh as I throw myself on the couch.

"I'm sorry okay " He comes out of the bathroom lifting both arms up.  "This whole shit is so fucking new to me, and you're just expecting me to be some sort of natural. Like if i've been seeing dudes my whole life!" He continues saying. "You didn't have to act like if I was no one to you though. I'm not expecting you to be perfect, but I assumed you at least knew some common sense when I said a date." I say trying to make some sense. "whatever." he rolled his eyes while grabbing his phone from his pocket. Seeing him standing there not giving two shits about this killed me. I clearly don't want him to see me being so clingy. So I just gave up.

"You know what, forget it. I don't know why I thought this was a good idea to begin with." I walk up to my room. I don't understand what happened. I thought it was going to turn out good. I could see why he can't keep a relationship with any of his previous girlfriends. Although it does make me curious finding out the truth about his breakups. It doesn't matter... Im pretty sure I know already.

"Ok, Jayden wait."
I stop my tracks but stay facing the other way as I wait for him to continue.
"I'm sorry, I've been dating chicks for all my life now... Yes I do like you and I do want to get to know you more but it's just- I-It's just—It's terrifying..." his voice begins to break "I don't know how to feel and i-it's just so fucking strange and weird ya know? How did you do it? How did you just randomly accepted yourself as gay? I thought people were born liking a specific gender... how did I all of a sudden started getting feelings for dudes too?! It makes no sense!" He hopelessly say as plops his self on the couch. I go back downstairs and sit next to him. I gently lay a pec on his droopy plumped lips and rub his hand gently. "I know it's scary and new for you, but i'll be here to help you find who you are."

"Can you forgive me?" he softly says.
"Of course." I smile "We can go slow as you want," He smiles and returns the kiss back as he holds my cheek. He looks at me with a cheeky smile on his face. "Hey uhh, would you wanna try it again?" Grayson says.
"Sure, it doesn't have to be a romantic date. How about movies?" I say "That's not what I meant." He smirks as he wraps his arms around me and lifts me up. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Taking you to our bedroom to show you what I mean." he lets out a cheeky laugh.

"GRAYSON WHERES MY ROCK I LEFT IN MY ROOM!!!!"
Oh by the way, Mae's parents called saying that they are staying for another couple weeks. So she's still with us. I don't mind tho, Mae is a nice girl but she can be creepy sometimes too.
I hear Grayson groan as he gently puts me down.
"MAE ARE YOU SERIOUS?! WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW? I HAVENT BEEN IN YOUR ROOM!"
So much for our plans for the night...

next chapter...