mischievous mastermind 

Jayden POV:

A couple of minutes have passed since Grayson left. I started getting bored so I traveled across the house in search for something entertaining.

I saw a sketchbook and a drawing pencil so I picked it up and began to draw something. I opened the book and saw Grayson's full name on the front page.

"This book belongs to Grayson Dolan" I read

I flipped the page and saw this beautiful drawn pumpkin with a devilish face carved on. It was very detailed and shaded making it look very real.

"Wow." I gasp in disbelief. I never knew Grayson could draw, or if he even liked drawing. He seems like a guy that plays sports for fun or workout or whatever. Speaking of working out, I did see a couple dumbbells laying on the floor around the house.

I raised my head back up only to discover that I was just outside the door leading into Grayson's bedroom.

Me being the curious kid that I am, is not tempted to enter although I know I sound like a total freak for saying. The door was unlocked and slightly opened. I peaked through the crack. I can't help it, curiosity gets the best of me. I took a foot forward finally getting confident to enter. I pushed the door open revealing his-

"Jayden we're back!" Grayson yells.

I jumped in shocked and immediately left where I was.

I come downstairs only to find Grayson with a little girl standing next to him. She seems to be around 14 or so. She had long brown fuzzy hair with two ponytails of each side. She had similar eyes to Grayson strangely enough. She was more pale than him though. Not to mention the ridiculous amount of pink she is wearing. She looked the like brunette version of Jojo Siwa. I look at him a bit confused wondering who she was.

"Oh hey..." I say

"Jayden I want you to meet my lil sis Mae. Mae, meet my friend Jayden."

She smiles and shakes my hands like if I was some sort of famous celebrity. She had a bright smile on her face.

"Very nice to meet you." She says
"You too..." I say, still wondering why she's here.

"My mom told me I have to babysit her for a couple of days because she had to go to a business trip somewhere across the country." He says.

"Imma let you two get to know each other while I record some vids for my channel.
Mae! Behave yourself!" He yells

"Hehe... I will!"

"Imma make some Christmas cookies, do you want some?" She ask me

"Wait how old are you?"

"I'm 13 I'm not that little, Grayson taught me how to make them."

"Umm...Sure I guess."
Just by the way she's talking us already making me feel some type away about her.

*a few minutes later*

"Psstt..." Mae says from behind me. I turn my head towards her raising my eyebrows.
"Do you wanna know a secret?" She giggles.

"Uhhh... okay?"

"Follow me!" She giggles

I get up and follow her upstairs to which seems like she's leading me towards Grayson's bedroom.

"In here." She says entering his room.

I stop and gulp before I enter.

When I enter his room I couldn't help to notice the extreme smell of cologne lingering around his room. Yet again, there were more dumbbells and workout equipment. Suddenly i'm not so sure of this is a good idea. So many scenarios wandered through my mind if he catches us. I made sure to stay close to Mae, assuming that she knows what she's doing.

His room isn't as messy as I thought it would be. I expected dirty clothes on the floor and his bed sheets undone, but surprisingly he seems to be pretty organized.

"Do you know that Grayson keep a picture of every ex he use to date in his closet?" She says
"What why?!"
"follow"
We enter the closet and she immediately digs through the pile of clothes. Underneath all that was a box which she opened and there it was. About 5 or 6 polaroid pictures of different girls he dated, but i'm not sure why he would keep there pictures. "Holy crap!" I say in shock. I feel guilty for even going through his property. He clearly doesn't want people to see this. Not gonna lie I kinda got freaked out seeing those photos. Why would he keep them in his closet?
I notice that there was another box pushed more deep in the clothes. "What's the other box?" I curiously ask.
"What other box?"
"The box over there." I point to it.
"Woah!" She exclaims. "I've never seen this box." She pulls it out. She try's opening it but I notice that this one had a lock on it.
"Do you know the combination?" she asked me. I shake me head. She try's a couple attempts but none of them work. "What do you think is in it?" I ask. She shakes the box and from the sounds of it, it sounds like even more polaroid pictures. "Oh no..." she sounds concern as she slowly puts the box down. "What is it?" I begin to get worried by the way her mood drastically changed. "I think these are the pictures..."
"What do you mean?" Now being more confused than ever. "He hasn't told you about Keith...?" she looks up at me. I shake my head. "I uhh... well he uh... nevermind just forget it. We should leave." she puts both boxes away abs covers them with the pile of unfolded clothes. We step out of the closet and tip toe out of his room, carefully looking at our surroundings so we won't get caught.

*

When we went back down to the living room I saw a stairway leading down to the basement. A bright red light appeared at the creeks of the door. Mae already sparked my curiosity so I couldn't help but to go down. The fact that i'm
in Grayson Dolan's own home just gets me so fucking excited. I know I may be risking my chances on living in this house by how much i've been trespassing, but this is a one of a life time opportunity to do this.
I start heading down and finally reach the door. When I slowly pushed it open, the red light grew stronger.

I rubbed my eyes and when I opened my eyes again my heart dropped at the sight.

OMFG WHAT IS THIS?!? WHY IS THIS HERE?!!!!? WHO DID THIS?!

Suddenly... I don't even wanna be staying on this home. First the photos in Grayson's closet, and now this?!

next chapter...