ex lover

Jayden's POV

Morgan leans her head back as she laughs hysterically.
"Come here and satisfy me you hot hunk? Really?" She questions me.
"Ok I may not be the best at being smooth with my words but I was horny. It just happened"

In case your wondering, yes I told Morgan about me and Grayson and everything she needs to know. Heck I even told her about what happened yesterday. Morgan isn't the type of person to freak out over this stuff I knew u can trust her to keep the secret.

She laughs.

"Well? How was it? Did you enjoy it? Was he good at it? He looks like he's amazing at pleasing his prey."

I try not to laugh as it hurts to even laugh.

"He's good at it don't get me wrong, but sometimes he could get a bit too rough"

Yes i haven't gotten off from bed ever since what happened. I swear he rearranged my insides it hurts to walk.

"Don't you think you're being a bit too dramatic? He couldn't possibly fucked you up that bad... could he?"

Clearly she's still a virgin, either that or she never gotten fuck by a guy with such a huge dick. I've seen people saying nasty stuff online similar to my situation I have but I never thought it was possible for someone to fuck you that hard that you can't walk.

"So how does it feel? Living with a celebrity" she says laying on the bed

"Well not that different honestly. It is strange seeing random people online talking about him though. I try to avoid that because people can get freaky..."

"Ha, no kidding... he is hot so of course there's gonna people saying some dirty stuff. Anyways I gotta get going, I told Kristal I'll help her re decorate the house. Cya Jayden." She leaves the room and a couple moments later I hear the front door shut. I lay my head back being bored out of my mind. I have nothing to do.

"Oh your friend left?" Grayson says entering the room.

"Yeah. Why are you sweaty I thought you said you were gonna record a video?"

His tank top is drenched in sweat it cringes me seeing him so sweaty. He even smells like sweat holy crap smells.

"I use all my energy on video games. Especially when I get mad I start getting competitive to the point where I stress out and start sweating. Well... I don't put all my energy on videos" he winks.

I blush a bit as I see him drying his hair with a towel.

"Oh uhh... I also need to talk to you about something. Something that happened while you were at your sleepover"

I look at him now getting a bit worried. I try to act calm and not to show my worried face. I hate it when people say 'I need to talk to you about something' I always think of the worst. I have no idea what he's gonna say but he's making it look like a big deal.

He walks towards the bed and looks at me with a serious look on his face. He sits on my bed while still keeping eye contact with him. Is he gonna say it? What is it?! Then again... he could just be messing with me, he tends to scare me like that, I wouldn't be surprised if he's acting like it's something that will end my life, most likely he's-

"It's about my ex-girlfriend."

next chapter...