first time

Jayden's POV

Jayden's POV

"Uhhh it hurts Grayson" I moan
"Shut the fuck up faggot! You like this and you know it"
"fuck me harder daddy" I say desperately.
"Don't ever tell me what to do, you understand me?" He slaps me hard
"y-yes I'm sorry"
"Yeah you better be sorry"
He gets more aggressive as he fucks me harder. The bed starts rocking more but clearly he doesn't care. I hear him grunt and moan with anger and satisfaction in his voice as he is holding on to my waist. His sweat is dripping on to my body.
"You like daddy's big cock up your ass you faggot?"
"Yes daddy" I struggle to say
"Yeah? You like that?" He moans louder
"You're such a bad boy for letting me get full control of you. What a bad boy you are."
I moan as my face is buried on the bed. My hands gripping on the bed sheets as I bite my bottom lips. He goes harder and messier with every pound he takes as he is closer and closer to cumming.

"You like that don't you? You fucking like that don't you? You're such a little whore" He says violently in my ear. He spits on my face. I feel his breath on my shoulder becoming thicker as he starts moaning more deeper.
"Yeah Grayson I love it, don't stop" I heavily moan.
He laughs devilishly
"I don't ever want to stop. Your tight ass feels amazing" he whispers in my ear.

Grayson's POV

Holy crap I don't know what got into me. I've never been this aggressive when having sex before. After about 2 straight hours of us in the bed we finally finished. Holy. Fuck.

"Jayden are you ok? Sorry I-I didn't mean to be so rough. I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm so sorry."

"Sorry for what? That was the most fun I've ever had!" He says smiling.
"Wait, really?"
"Yeah you're amazing at it. Besides, I like it hard"
Thinking back at it, it just cringes me thinking about how discussing and messy the way I fucked him. I don't know where I got all the energy. One second he was jerking off to my pictures, and the next I was fucking him in bed.

I kiss him on the forehead then get up and head to the bathroom. After this I definitely need a shower. I turn on the shower to the right amount of warmers.

"Aye Jayden, wanna join?" We already had sex so a shower together wouldn't hurt.

"S-sure" he nervously says.

As we let the warm water hit our naked bodies I start wondering. Why was Jayden jerking off to me? How did know my passcode? Does he even have a phone to begin with?

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen him using his phone now that he lives with me. Maybe i should-

"Grayson I think the water is getting a little too hot" Jayden says moving away from the water

"Oh my bad" I lower down the heat a bit.

"So how was it?" I say trying to start a convo.

"How was what?"

"You know..." I nudged him.

"Oh, it was great! I never knew i was missing out on something so amazing my entire life."

"Wait so this was your first time?!" I say in shock.

"Well- yeah..."

My heart started racing. I feel awful taking away his virginity away from him like that. So sudden and so unexpected. I shouldn't have been the one to do it. Not only that but I was also horny as fuck at the time, and when I saw him jerking off I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" I apologize again.

"What are you taking about?"

"I didn't want to be the one to take your virginity"

"What? What not?"

"You deserve so much more, your first time should've been something to remember for eternity and I just took it away from you just like that. You didn't deserve that. I'm sorry."

"Grayson. Why are you so harsh on yourself? You're perfect. This may have been my first time but I couldn't have wanted it with anybody else. I don't think I'll ever forget this day. This is definitely one of the best days of my life, and it was all thanks to you."

He leans over to kiss on the forehead. I smile at him and start kissing on the lips. He always makes me feel so warm inside. I don't know what it is about him that makes me feel this way. His back is now against the cold shower walls as I put one is my hand against the wall as we kiss. We kiss harder, forgetting the warm water pouring onto our naked bodies.

"Grayson? Jayden? Where are you guys?"