change

Grayson's POV:

"Ok did you clean up the living room?"

"Yup"

"Mae, did you fix the broken vase and dust everything?"

"Yes sir."

"Ok... I think we're ready..."

She should be here any moment. I'm aware this is coming out of no where but Vanessa aka my ex girlfriend texted me saying she's coming over to visit me. Knowing Vanessa, she gonna spot any flaw in my house which is why i cleaned. I also don't want her to find out about me a Jayden's relationship so I told Jayden to keep the touching and flirting till later.

Door bell rings

"That must be her I'll get it." I walk towards the door and check the make sure it's actually her. I open the door

"Hey Grayson, so nice seeing you again." She extends her arms out giving me a hug. "Hey Vanessa" I give hug her as well

 "Hey Vanessa" I give hug her as well

"You look great" she says letting go

"You look good yourself... come in" I open the door wider letting her enter.

"This is my friend Jayden and I think you know my sister Mae." I introduce them as she sits on the couch.

"Hi Mae you grew up so fast holy cow! Hey Jayden nice meeting you." They shake hands and smile.

"So Grayson, hows it been? We haven't seen each other in so long how's life? What's new?"

I gulp. Oh god why is she asking so many questions already?

"Uhhh it's been going well and you?" I sit next to her on the couch try to small talk.

"That's it? It's been going well? Grayson you're practically a celebrity now and all you say is that it's been going well?!" She raises her voice.

"Well nothing really changed I'm still the same person..." I clear my throat as I shift my body her direction.

"Well how does it feel being a huge celebrity? Are you seeing anyone? I mean, something must have changed from now and then right?"

I clear my throat again "Well yeah it feels great but sometimes stressful having such huge responsibilities and when millions of fans expecting me to upload every week it could be hard. I don't mean to be rude but why exactly did you come to visit?" I switch the conversation just so she can stop focusing the attention towards me. Obviously she hasn't changed much judging from her hair style, her clothing, and the way she talks. Same old Vanessa.

She looks around the house inspecting almost everything. She crosses her arms as she continues to look through the walls and furniture. "Somethings not right..." she says

"W-What do you mean?" I gulp while standing up getting a bit worried

"Why is everything so... clean? Why are you so uncomfortable? You're hiding something."

I start sweating a bit but I manage to keep my cool. "What are you talking about? I'm not hiding anything."

"Uh-hu." She looks at me squinting her eyes like if she's trying to get something out of me. I look back at her now crossing my arms too.

"Well anyways, I just wanted to visit you to let you know that I'm moving not to far where you live. I was gonna invite you to go out and eat so we can catch up even more. You can invite Mae and Jayden if you want. Although I think it's better if it's just us tw-"

"Yeah, Jayden and Mae will come too" there's no way I'm going somewhere alone with her. Not only will it make it awkward but she cheated on me with my best friend. I don't want anything to do with her. The main reason why she came back is probably to be with me again.

"Jayden can you bring us a glass of water?" I feel even more awkward that Jayden is just listening to us but it's better than being along with her.

"Yeah sure."

"Thanks bab-" I stop myself immediately from finishing that word.

Vanessa looks up at me lifting one eyebrow up.

Was I really about to call him babe in front of her?! What a fucking idiot!

"Did you just—call Jayden...?" She questions now squinting her eyes even more.

"It's a boy thing chill out." I say rolling my eyes.

"Right."

Jayden comes back holding two glasses of water trying not to spill. I get up and help him with it. Vanessa keeps eye contact with me as I do so. I get the feeling that she's becoming more suspicious of me.

"Oh Grayson"

Oh god what is it now "Yeah?" I reply "Ethan is also coming with us" I was just about ready to drop the glass when I heard his name.

"Who's Ethan?" Jayden asked...

next chapter...