Chapter 1: New School Year

Emma Pov:

Me and dad went on holiday for the summer, my dad is acting like Elvis.He says "thank you,thank you very much," I hate it. I can't wait going back to school to see Andie and especially Daniel but am worried about my powers. Daniel doesn't know I have my powers back, I want to tell him but, it doesn't matter. I love Daniel and he loves me whether am a witch or not.i hear Andie voice and rushed down the stairs to see, she is BFF. Time for a new year at school, I hope it isn't as stressful as last time.

Daniel Pov:

Getting ready for school now, spent my holiday at my Grandma in Texas. It was a long summer and I thought it was never going to end. I can't wait to see Emma, I love her to bits she is perfect. She will finally be safe now as last year our evil principal tried to take Maddie and Emma powers, now that principal is gone now. Maddie and Emma both lost their powers, I hear my mums voice and run down the stairs. A massive grin appeared on my face, I can't wait to see Emma.

Emma Pov:

Andie just smiles at me with the biggest grin, I have missed Andie so much. But her smie fades away, "you have your powers back don't you?" I say nothing but I can't lie to her, I just nod. "That is awesome, OMG we can rule the school wait does Daniel know?" I say nothing but turn my head away. "Let's go to school now," Andie just smiles again. I can't wait to see Daniel. We arrived at school and my face lit up in with joy, Daniel there with his perfect smile and hair. I was just about to go to him and hug when suddenly a motorcycle zoomed past. Dust went all over Daniel, the biker took his helmet off to reveal a pretty good looking guy.I just stared at him. What am doing am with Daniel?? The new boy just smiled and went inside the school,all the girls looking at him with love in their eyes. Who is he??