Chapter 30:Demma,Jemma or Dolivia

Diego Pov:

Right now am in lesson with Maddie and Andi. We are in science which is quite interesting but am sitting between Maddie and Andi. They keep talking about this and that. Oh forgot to mention our science teacher isn't he so yeah we have a free period. Me, Maddie and Andi decided to stay in the classroom. "Did you guys see the new video of Miss Information are Daniel and Olivia," Andi asks. I look at her and shake me head,my sister Gigi aka Miss Information annoys me. Her blog she does always included Daniel, she have a huge crush on Daniel. Everyone in school knows about it except Daniel of course. Andi is talking to me but I just keep staring at her, "Diego are you even listening me," Andi asks. I shake my head but am still looking at Maddie she looks up at me.

Maddie Pov:

I look up from my phone and Diego is just staring at me so I get out if my seat and kiss him. Andi just looks at us but than she smiles.I hug Diego he is holding me in his arms, I feel so safe in this arms. I really do love Diego.

Daniel Pov:
Olivia texts back: YES! She wants to be my girlfriend. Am so excited and happy I finally get over Emma. Emma just looks at me, I smile at her she smile back. OH SHIT WHAT I HAVE I DONE! Her smile made me want to kiss her but Olivia is my girlfriend. AM NOT OVER EMMA!

Emma Pov:

Science finally finished and Daniel was one person to leave. After he got a text and we smiled at each other, he wouldn't look at me. Jax looks me he looks annoyed. I go to him and we have break so I lead him to the janitor closet. I lock the door and I sigh. "Jax I need to tell you something!"

Jax Pov:

Me and Em are in the janitor closet as she needs to talk to me about something. She saids to me "you are right am upset because am still love with Danny but am also in love with you." I feel like shit what the hell she loves both of us. She saids " when I saw Danny and Olivia together I got jealous even though am with you." She tries to grab my hand but I push it away, I SNAP! I get up and shout "you know what Em I don't understand you because you broke up with Danny to be with me. YOU LOVE US BOTH!" Em looks like she is about to cry, my heart is telling me to hug her and tell her I love her. My head is telling me she is lying to you she have always loved Daniel. She is using you, I can't forgive Em. I sigh and I tell her "Em I love you a lot and no one else but you love him more than me . She tries to speak, I put my finger on her lips to stop her. I said "I can't be with someone who loves me and their ex boyfriend." I sigh I can't believe am about to say this "Em I love you I need some time to calm so um we need to take a break." Em starts to cry and than saids "please Jax I only love you please I need you." I hug and I kiss her on the lips, we glaze in each other eyes. I said "Em we are still boyfriend and girlfriend we both need some space. You need some time alone." She shakes her head at me and I leave. I feel like my heart have been pulled out. Em needs to make her decision me or him, I don't hate Daniel he is a nice guy.

Emma Pov:

Me and Jax are on a break, am just an idiot why did I tell him I was in love with Daniel. I go on to phone and scroll through my contacts I need to talk to someone. "Em it's me Danny can you come out so we can talk!" I wipe my tears away, does he know? I unlock the door, Danny hugs me. We glaze in each other eyes and we kiss.

Gigi Pov:
I was walking around when I saw Emma and Daniel kissing. Am so excited Demma is back, I have to blog about this. I take out my phone and take some pictures without them seeing me. I CANT WAIT!

Jax Pov:

Everyone is talking about me as I was walking to the canteen. I heard Gigi voice coming from the phone. I went on to my phone there was a picture of Em and Daniel kissing. WHAT THE FUCK! AM SOO ANGRY! DANIEL MILLER YOU BETTER WATCH OUT AM COMING FOR YOU!