Chapter 28:Why Daniel? Part 2

Daniel Pov:

I got ready for school, I wasn't upset anymore but angry. Why can't I forget Emma? She have moved on with Jax and doesn't even care for me but why do I still care for her. I walk to school and there they are hand in hand walking in together. My body was shaking with anger my fists were clench up. "Hi Danny," a voice said. I turn my head to reveal Diego and Maddie, they were holding hands and smiling at me. I run away from them, they shouted my name but I ignored them. I bump into Gigi and her camera crew. I go straight to the janitors closet and lock. I kick the buckets, I drop my bag on the floor. I lean on the walls, I side down the floor. I put my face into my hands.I cried away in the silent and empty room. Why does she make me feel like this?

Emma Pov:
Me and Jax walking through the school halls hand in hand. Andi is walking behind with her headphones on, singing along to a song. That moment is perfect when Andi taps me on the shoulder, she shows me a video of Miss Information aka Gigi. She plays it and it saids:"Hi am Miss Information last night Daniel Miller and Emma Alonso on a date. They were together but Emma with Jax, aka JEMMA! Daniel was with Olivia, they look so cute together. I think a new couple alert DOLIVIA! Jemma looked so cosy together and than Emma started crying is because she is upset that DANIEL HAVE MOVED ON! There is NO MORE DEMMA JUST JEMNA AND A NEW COUPLE DOLIVIA! Comment below and tell me what you think. Should Jemma get dumped and Demma comes back? Do you like the new couple Dolivia? This is Miss Information!" Andi looks at me and smiles but I laugh am happy with Jax aren't I? Daniel is happy with Olivia, we are moving on but we are still friends. I look at Jax, he looks pretty angry but I grab him and kiss him on the cheek softly. His face relaxes but I can still how annoyed he is still. Andi walks away and give me some space with Jax. Jax looks at me, he doesn't say anything but kisses me on the head and walks away. I feel tears streaming down my face and run to the janitor closet. IT IS LOCKED! I bang and bang on it, my whole body is shaking. I fall on to the floor, I cry and cry. I really do love Jax but seeing Daniel how happy he was with Olivia. I wanted to grab his face and kiss him, what about Jax?

Daniel Pov:
I wipe my tears away, Emma doesn't deserve them anymore. I unlock the door and open it. There she is, Emma have tears streaming down her face. I crept down towards her and hugs her. She looks up and hugs me back, I wipe away her tears with my hands and she wipes away my tears with her hand. I help her and take her to closet. We smile at each other, she tells what is wrong. Gigi latest video of us being on separate dates, she is really upset about it. She sees I have the Idolise bracelet she gave me,she smiles. I look at it, I didn't realise I had it on. I took it off and put it on her arm, she tried to protest. I put my finger on her lips to stop her, she looks beautiful on her arm. I kiss her on the head and help her up. We walk out together, I hug her for couple of minutes. I just hope no one sees.

Olivia Pov:
Am walking myself and I see Daniel am about to jump on him but I see him with soneone. I hide behind the wall hoping he will not see me. He is hugging someone but who? I stretch my neck to get a closet look, he is hugging Emma. WHAT?! My heart feels like it have been poked with a stick until it bleed. Am heart broken. I thought he really like me but he was using me just to make her jealous. Two can play at that game. I walk away, my whole body is shaking. I go to the nearest girls toilets, I lock the door. Tears come down my face, my mascara runs down my face. There is just one thought in my head which is. Why Daniel? Why Daniel?