Chapter 16:After The Shark Meeting Part 2

Jax Pov:

I feel so bad for lying to Emma but what if she dumps me? I need to tell her because it is eating me away inside.Am at home just thinking about her, the way she blushes when I look at her or the way she is thinking. I REALLY DO LOVE HER! I want to be honest with her, she have changed me. I am a bad boy who is now changed into a new boy, oh fuck am going to turn in DANIEL MILLER! BEEP! BEEP! Goes my phone it is Emma the text saids: hi meet me at my house in 10 mins love Emma. I smile at the text, she can always make me smile. I love Emma so I need to tell her truth because I really do love her.

Emma Pov:

I finish texting Jax, I need to talk him about us. We kiss and it meant something, am going to ask Jax to be my boyfriend. I really like him a lot I mean a lot, he is PERFECT! He have an awesome Australian accent with a chiselled face and don't forget MUSCLES! I need to look nice so I need to get ready.I have a nice bubble bath so I make sure am clean, squeaky clean. After having a bath, I comb and dry my hair. I look at myself in the mirror, what should I do with my hair? Oh I know tie my hair in a high ponytail. My hair looks awesome so I need to do make up and clothes. I walk towards my cupboard I look through it, I went through it about five, six, no seven times. I finally find the perfect dress, a black and silver dress. The sleeves of the dress were quarter length. IT IS THE PERFECT DRESS! I grab some black and silver braclets, one silver charm braclet and a black bead braclet. Some light lipstick with smokey eyeshadow and to finish it off black and silver converse. I added some silver glitter on it just to made it pretty.

Jax Pov:

Why does she want to see me? I need to check I so a spell it shows Emma looking really nice. OH GOD! IT OUR FIRST DATE! I quickly get in the shower clean myself and wash my hair. Dry my hair and body, spike my hair. WHAT TO WEAR? I grab a black Ralph Lauren t-shirt with black jeans my black combat boots and of course black leather jacket. I look at myself in the mirror, I look pretty DAMN GOOD! I text Emma am on my way, she texts back cool see u soon. I get some red roses and lily which are her favourites.

Emma Pov:

I keep checking myself in the mirror what if I don't look nice? SNAP OUT OF IT EMMA! I smile as I hear the door bell ring, it is Jax. He looks handsome and tidy for once, he gives a bunch of flowers. I put the flowers in a vase of water, "you look beautiful Emma," Jax saids and kisses me on the cheek. I smile at him and I could my cheeks burning up, he is so nice. We order some pizza we are just talking about family. Both of our mothers died Jaxs dad is in Australia with his two sisters. He lives with his aunt and uncle, Jax is showing me his softer side, it's nice to see. "Jax I want to be my boyfriend because I really like you a lot." Jax smirks at me and kisses me, "is that a yes than?" Jax laughs and nods, we hug each other and watch a movie. We watched Frozen, I love this movie. I always sing along to the songs, I love Olaf. We fell asleep on the sofa, when I woke I was in my bed. I put on lamp and saw a note from Jax. It said: your dad came home and saw us. It was pretty happy Daniel and you were over. He invited me to dinner we guys after school. Your dad is pretty cool, I put into your bed and your dad I could stay over but I had to go home. LOVE U EMMY! LOVE JAXXY. oxox. I love Jax so much so much so am happy I met him. I fall back asleep to keep dreaming about him but who am dreaming about isn't Jax. ITS....