Chapter 19:Lessons

Emma Pov:

Me and Jax walked to science together, hands in hands.We arrived at the class finally. I was really nervous because me and Jax are a official a couple now. I see Daniel outside the classroom, he smiles at both of us. "Hi Emma and Jax so how are you guys?" "We were great Danny," Jax replies.We go into class and we needed to decide where to sit? Me and Daniel wanted to sit at the front or middle but Jax wanted to sit at the back row. "Come on Emma and Daniel the back seats are the best," Jax said. Me and Daniel looked at each other and sat down it was going to be a long lesson.

Daniel Pov:

Me and Em are doing our work and writing notes as our teacher Mrs Jones is explaining about the hum man heart. We are writing down she saids but Jax is just sitting there doing nothing, Mrs Jones gives us a worksheet to complete. Me and Em know most of the questions but Jax keeps asking "WHAT IS THE ANSWER!" Em would giggle and tell him the answer but after the 10th, Em cracked and said "you didn't even listen to her why am NOT HELPING YOU!" Mrs Jones came and ask "what going on?" I stand up and say "Mrs I could move seats I am disturbing Emma and Jax." Emma protest and gets up and saids "no Daniel wasn't disturbing me it was Jax he needs help." We both sit down and Mrs Jones saids "Mr Novoa if you need help just ask so please pick up your things so I keep an eye on you." Jax looks really annoyed at Emma but he smiles at me. The whole class just stared at us, EMBARRASSING! Emma looks at me and asks "why would you want to take the blame." I reply "he cares for you a lot just like I do and it is a little bit awkward to see you getting annoyed he just needs help." Em smiles at me and blushes a little bit, she grabs my hand and squeezes it "thank you Danny for always being there for me." We both glaze in to each others eyes but I can't do this. Daniel she is with Jax now, MOVE ON! I slowly take my hand away away and continue to write. Finally lesson finishes and now lunchtime begins.