Chapter 30: To late to apologise

Jax Pov:

I am going to kill Daniel Miller, I walking when I bump into Diego and Maddie. "Hey Jax you alright?" Diego asks. He is holding hands hands with Maddie, I walk to him so we are face to face. "Where is Daniel?" I ask. "Um Jax what is wrong?" Maddie asks. I replied "he kissed Emma so am going to kill him." "Jax calm down I saw the picture on Gigi blog come one Daniel is your mate and Emma loves." I walk away who the hell do they think they are. Am going to find him and deal with him, I put my bag in my locker. "Hi Jax we need to talk," a voice said. I close my locker with a BANG! There she is, EMMA!

Emma Pov:

I kissed Daniel it just happened, am with Jax. I walk away from Daniel without saying a word. I have to find Jax I find me putting his bag away in his locker. Jax looked at me he looked angry. Does he know? Jax takes his phone out and goes on Gigi blog, oh shit there in the blog is a picture of me and Daniel kissing. "Am sorry Jax it just happened!" I cried. Jax replied "we are done Emna we break up for a couple of minutes and already you all over him." "I can explain Jax am sorry I think am still in love with him."

Jax Pov:

I can't believe Emma is still in love with him, when she said those words my heart broke into million pieces. I hate them both I trusted them both but they were laughing behind my back. I can't even look at Emma we are done. Emma keeps apologising and saying mistake. I am done with her and Daniel. I look to Emma so we are face to face. "We are done Emma you keep saying it was a mistake and it is too late to apologise!" Emma cries her eyes,"Emma why are you crying hey Jax what did you say to her?" a voice saids. I turn to see who that person is, it is Daniel Miller. He goes towards to Emma and they hug, I can feel my blood boiling. I roll my sleeves and I grab him and PUNCH HIM RIGHT IN THE FACE! The fight begins, Diego tries to stop us but it is no use. I punch him again, he pushes me we fight. We push, kick, punch and I drag him outside. Emma and Diego keep trying to stop us but it doesn't change anything. "What is going on?" shouts Principal Alosono. He grabs me Jax and Daniel and separates us, Emma hugs Daniel to calm him down. Oh Demma better watch out, am so angry. Daniel tries to apologise and saying mistake. IT IS TOO LATE TO APOLOGISE!

Emma Pov:

Jax and Daniel just had a massive fight, my dad came to separate them. Am scared, WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW? Are me and Danny back together?