Chapter 2: New School Year Part 2

Jax Pov

Why am here? I could be at Australia but am here in boring California. I have to start a new school which is called Iridium High. What kind if name is that? I got up and took my motorcycle to school. Finally arrived and I took my helmet off, something got my eye. A beautiful girl with long brown hair. She looks wow but than I saw a boy next to her looking at her. That boy is probably her boyfriend but don't worry I always win, that girl will be mine. The girl just stares at me so I have got her attention.Every girl is looking at me I don't care I want that girl with the long hair, I walk in to school.

Emma Pov:

That boy went inside and I noticed dust on Daniels blazer. "Hey Daniel your shoelace is untied," Andie said. " Am not falling for that one again", Daniel said laughing. " Um Daniel your shoelace is untied," I said. Daniel looked down at his feet and crept down to tie his shoelace. I than mumbled "there is dust on Daniels blazer so get rid of it." The spell worked, Daniel stood back up and smiled at me. His smile is just wow, I love him so much. He grabs my hand and leads me to the building.

Maddie Pov:

It is new year and I don't want to go, I have no powers anymore. All summer long me and Panthers were having at the beach. Diego was hanging around with us like a lost puppy but he is pretty cute. Anyway I just want to stay in bed and never return to school, "Maddie winky time for school," my mother shouted. She comes in smiling for ear to ear, "mum am not going to school ever again," I cry. I grab my pink duvet and put it over my head, "sweetie it doesn't matter you still have me and the Panthers," she said. I pulled the duvet off my head and I just stared at my mum." Mum where are they?" I cry. " Maddie the are probably in Californa or New York or Paris," she said smiling. "Yeah but kind of witch would take someone's power and don't give them back. My mum shrugs and saids " you need to go school Maddie winky." I sigh and shout " No!" My mum sighs and goes,I always get my way.