Chapter 33: Good-Bye Daniel Miller

Emma Pov:

It is a new day at school it is Friday, it is the last day of the week. This week have been full of drama. Demma broken up, than Jemma get together than break up. It is only the first week of the new school and already so much have happened. I have decided I am not team Jemma or Demma am TEAM EMMA! Am a strong independent women, I don't need a man in my life. Today is Friday so it is a new day no more drama.

Jax Pov:

Am still angry at Daniel but more angry at Emma. She broke my heart but they both betrayed me. No one messes around with me and gets away with it. When I came home last night I stamped on the photo frame of me and her. I don't nothing that reminds me of her, I HATE THEM BOTH! Today is a new day I don't need drama in my life. Emma and Daniel better watch out, the bad Jax is coming.

Emma Pov:

Me and Andi walked to school, we got to catch up. She told me about her and Mac, she talks to him all time. She is so happy it is great to see. She tells me that Mac and his family may be moving back. She is really excited, I just wish my love life was that easy. We got to school, Jax came riding past. Dust covering me and Andi. He stops and takes off his helmet and smirks when he sees me and Andi covered in dust. All the other girls just stare at him, he turns around and looks at me, I can see the hurt in his eyes. He takes his bag and walks away without looking at anyone. Someone taps my shoulder and I turn around to revel Danny with a massive smile on his face. "Hi Danny!" He smiles at him and walks away to the school building, all the girls stare at him. I sigh and look at Andi we both start to giggle. We lock our arms together and walk to our lesson. My first lesson is English for two hours, I have lesson with Jax. THIS IS GOING TO BE AWKWARD! Andi have English lesson with Diego, I don't even know what to say to Jax. He sits down next to me and doesn't even look at me. I sigh and take my seat.

Jax Pov:

Am in English right now with Emma, she keeps staring at me. You know what I don't even give her a smile or even look at her. Honestly if I look at her I would fall apart, I really did love her and you know she ruined me. Am going to ruined and break her heart just like she did to me. Daniel Miller am coming for you and you know what am going take something from you forever. Bye bye Daniel Miller and Emma have fun with DANNY BOY!