Chapter 27:Why Daniel?

Emma Pov:

I open my eyes to reveal Daniel lying next to me just staring at me, "hi beautiful," he saids and kisses me. I try to push me and he just stares at me puzzled by my actions. "Where is Jax, Jax!" I shout at Daniel. He smiles and said "You chose to be with me when you realised you Jax didn't truly love you like I did." I tried to speak but no words were coming out, Daniel comes closer to me and hugs me. I start to cry in his arms, "Em please don't be upset after you chose me Jax went back to Australia." I look at him and we glaze in eachother eyes, he leans in I lean in we kiss. His soft lips were mine, how I have missed his lips. "I love Em," Daniel saids, I smile and fall into his arms and close my eyes. I OPEN MY EYES! I look beside my bed and see Jax sleeping peacefully. It was only a dream, I keep having dreams of Daniel I don't why! I look at Jax he looks so cute when he is sleeping, I kiss him on the cheek. A massive smile appears on his face and he opens his eyes. "Hi beautiful," Jax saids and he kisses me, am at peace when am with Jax. I check my phone for the time, it is 06:30 we have an one hour and a half to get ready for school. I decide to go back into Jaxs and sleep until 07:00. "Jax I love you so much and don't want to lose you ever." Jax replys "Em anything never going to stop me from loving you forever and you are part of me." I turn to look at him, we both smile at each other, we glaze in each other's eyes. He leans I lean in we kiss, his beautiful sexy lips. This kiss was perfect, I closed my eyes there he is. Guess who?

Daniel Pov:

BEEP! BEEP! My phone goes my stupid alarm is so loud, my ears are ringing. I check the time it is 06:30, I sigh I can't be bother to go for a swim. I get up and I see myself in the mirror my hair looks like a birds nest. Something catches my eye a picture of me and Emma, we are both smiling we were so happy. What happened? I screwed up, I feel tears brimming in my eyes I still love her. I put the photo frame down and look at the scrapbook which Emma made for us. The scrapbook said Danny in green glitter, I open it there is a picture of me with The Sharks aka me, Diego, Mac and Andi there we were smiling and giggling. Emma have written Danny is the best captain ever as he cares his teammates as he motivates them. She have covers the with our team colours which are orange and blue, she have even drawn a shark. I smile at his, Emma loved doing scrapbooking. I miss seeing her doing it, a memory flashes in my mind "Danny can you help doing this scrapbook please Danny pretty please." She gives the sad puppy eye look, I smile at her and I wrap my arms around her and she kisses me. I smile at that memory, I close the scrapbook and put it to the side. I need to move on from Emma, I grab everything that is Emma related like the scrapbook, Idolise bracelet, picture albums and that picture frame. I need to get rid of the scrapbook,give the bracelet to Em and the photo frame. I get a black bag and put these objects in there. My own body starts to shake and fall down on the floor and burst out crying. Why Daniel? Why Daniel? I need Emma I just can't live without her. I look at the photo frame tears streaming down my face. WHAT CAN I DO?

Jax Pov:

I open my eyes and reach out to the bed, it's is empty. I wake up it is 07:00, I groan it is too early. I can hear Emma in the bathroom, I zapped myself bak into my house. I have a quick shower and get ready for school. I grab my uniform with my black combat boots and my leather jacket. I zapped back into Emma's room, "Jax you scared me," she cries. I laugh at her, she is getting ready for school,I go downstairs to make breakfast. I don't have a clue how to make anything bout I can use my magic. I mumble a spell blue mist comes out of my finger a stack of pancakes with syrup and chocolate sauce. I smile, Emma will be happy.

Emma Pov:

Jax is downstairs making breakfast or some sort of it. My phone beeps it is Daniel he is text: Em can we talk after school about something, I. WE TALK! I text back why? He doesn't text back Daniel is acting so strange I hope he is ok. I hear Andi voice, I ran down we hug each other. She doesn't even look at Jax as if he is invisible, we eat breakfast together and walk school together. I have a feeling today is going to be a good day.

Maddie Pov:

Diego comes to my house to walk with me, Katie or Sophie didn't show up. On my way to school I got a text from Sophie saying: was going to come but Katie came and walk with me. Still love u see u first lesson. I get upset but Diego saids to me "don't worry about it give Katie some space." I smile at him and kiss him, I love Diego he always know what to say.We walk hand in hand to school. I feel like today is going to be a good day and I can't wait.