Chapter 4: New Boy Part 2

Daniel Pov:

Emma have gone to the office, I wonder what her dad wants. "Daniel hey!" I turn my head to see Diego with mittens in his head, "I keep freezing things". Diego is Kanay so he control elements. He starts talking to me about his holidays, I just listen until he says "I was spending time with Maddie, I really like her. I smiled happily at him because am really happy for him, he is my best mate. "Daniel can you help with my locker as I can't open my it." I just laugh and smile, Diego is always a laugh.

Emma Pov:

I had Jaxs timetable in one and hand and his locker details. "Ok so this is the trophy case and as as you can see the Sharks our swim team have won a lot." Jax just nods and said "have you won any trophies." I laugh and say "if you knew me than I would probably trip over something." He just smiles at me, his brown eyes are like chocolate coloured. What am doing? Am with Daniel, he just smiles and leans in towards me and grins at me. My heart was beating so fast, my hands shaking and my face blushing. His boy is just wow, OMG am falling for his new boy. I stammer "here is timetable and your locker oh your locker is just there." He smirks and takes goes to his locker. I look at watch and see we have twenty minutes until I have to meet Daniel. " We have five minutes to lunch so," "are you having me on a date." I just looks at him and shake my head.I love Daniel but Jax is just you know. Gigi appears and just stares at us and walks away. I wonder what that was about?

Daniel Pov:

Five more minutes until I see Emma, I have fantasies of me and Emma getting married and having kids. She is the best thing that have ever happen to me, I just can't imagine my life without her. The bell rings to tell us our lesson have ended, I grab my things and rushed to see the her. I see her and a big smile appears on my face but she isn't alone, the new boy is talking to her. They are smiling and laughing, she is with me but why do I feel jealous for?