Chapter 3: The New Boy

Emma Pov:

Everyone is buzzing about the new boy, but why do I care I have Daniel. He is perfect for me, me and him holding hands waking in together. Gigi aka Miss Information appears, " hi am Gigi aka Miss Information here looks who it is Emma Alonso and Daniel aka Demma. How was your summer? Are you still dating? Emma what you think of the new boy?" Gigi jut kept talking not letting me or Daniel answer one question.She just walks away, "So Emma um " said Daniel. I have the biggest smile plastered on my face than the principal voice appeared. "Can Emma Alonso please report to the principal office thank you thank you very much." I wanted to die of embarrassment, " you should go but see in you at lunch," Daniel smiles at me at lunch." "It is a date," I smile at Daniel and he kisses me at the cheek. I walk to the principal office, I wonder what my dad wants.

Jax Pov:

I arrived in the school, I can't stop thinking about that girl. I have to go to the principal, this is going to be a long year. I go to the principal office and knock the door, "come in." I open the door and there is the principal sitting there. "Hi my name is Principal Alonso," and shakes my hand. "Am Jax Novoa,"That is very unique name," he saids. "It is a family name," I say smiling. He goes to the cabinet and takes a my file out and out it on the table. "How are your grades Jax?" I look at them and see grade Cs and Ds, I change my grades into Bs and As and a blue mist goes towards my file. "Mostly As and Bs," I say smiling. "That is good we need more students like you." He picks up my file and looks at it, nodding happily. Suddenly the door open and a voice spoke "dad what is the matter?" It is the girl from outside and she looks at me looking nervous. That's the principal daughter, she is pretty cute.

Emma Pov:

Finally get to the office,"dad what is wrong." At the corner of my eye I see the new boy and he just stares at me."I mean Mr Alonso what so you need." "I need to show you Jax around school," my dad says. "Me showing him around I hasn't been here for long, I have never been to the science room at the corner that room is just scary." "You will be fine don't worry," my dad says smiling."Yeah don't worry,"Jax saids smiling looking at me. I just smiled at him, I could feel my cheeks blushing. This is going to be a long day.