Chapter 26:First Dates Part 2

Jax Pov:

You have to be kidding me, my first date with Emma and DANNY IS HERE. I sigh and smile at him, I grab Emma's hand and lead her to a table at the back. We take our seats, "Em who cares about Daniel being here we are here together for our first date lets enjoy it," I said. Em smiles at me and I kiss her on the lips, "Em I love you so much the day I met you I knew you were the one for me," I said. "Jax I love you too and you are make me happy." Em have tears brimming in her eyes, I grab her hands and squeeze her hand softly. I get out of my seat and hug Em, I take my hand and wipe her tears away. We glaze in each other eyes, we smile and Em giggles. Em is my true love, I really don't know what I would do with out her. Em sighs and saids "so JAXXY what should be order." I smirk at her and she laughs, we hold hands. This is PERFECT!

Daniel Pov:

It have began awkward now, Em is here with Jax and am with Olivia. "Danny do you leave and go somewhere else you know I don't want it be um uncomfortable." I smile at Olivia and reply "no let's not leave it isn't going to be awkward am here with you she is here with Jax." Olivia smiles at me, "Diego we want two fried chicken burglars with wedges,salad and side of onion rings,"I said. Diego comes and writes this all down,he types in a calculator. "Ok Danny and Olivia that will cost $30." Me and Olivia spilt the bill so we pay $15 each, Diego smiles we also order two fizzy drinks one Cherry Coke for Olivia and one Coke for me. It costs $2.50 each, we both pay $2.50 each. Today date is going to good, Olivia looks nice but I am still thinking about Emma and Jax.Olivia goes to the bathroom to freshen up, she leaves me sitting there by myself. I turn around there is Em and Jax laughing and talking together. I sigh she is happy that is all that happens.

Emma Pov:

Me and Jax are just talking about family and obsessions. "Em are you being serious I cant believe you are obsessed with glitter and scrap booking!" Jax saids, he is smiling. "Yeah I know these are crazy things but they are awesome, I said. Jax starts to drum this fingers on the table, we both look at each other and shout at the same time "LETS ORDER FOOD!" Everyone just look at us, we laugh and shout "DIEGO!" Diego cones and asks "what would like to order?" We both look at the menus, "Um I would like to order grilled chicken with chips and salad," I say. "I would like fried chicken with chips and some chicken wings oh and two drinks one Rubicon and one orange fanta," Jax saids.Diego writes it all down and saids "that will be $37." Jax pays, I smile at him. This date is just perfect and anything can spoiled it.

Daniel Pov:

We get our food which was tasty and we just chatted about our favourite music groups like my favourite is Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park and Sum 41. Olivia loves The Backstreet Boys, Fifth Harmony and One Direction. It was a ok date, we order chocolate cake which was really nice. We leave together and I walk Olivia home, "Danny I had a lot of fun I would love to do it again?" Olivia saids. I look at her, her beautiful eyes staring at me I can't say no to her. "Olivia I would love to go on a other date with you!" I say. She have the biggest smile on her face and she kisses me on the cheek. I walk back home but I keep thinking about Emma. I NEED TO GET HER BACK!

Emma Pov:

Our food is tasty and I had so much with Jax, he made smile so much. When we walk outside it was pretty cold outside, Jax gave me his leather jacket to keep me warm. We went inside my house and cuddled on my bed we kiss. I was in his arms I felt happy, safe and loved, I close my eyes and fall asleep in his arms. I LOVE JAX NOVOA FOREVER! It was love at first sight and I can't imagine my future without him. I smile to myself, JAX NOVOA I LOVE YOU FOREVER!