Chapter 7:After School Part 2

Daniel Pov:

I can't stop thinking about Emma,I mean at lunch she got upset about Gigi video about her Jax and her but why? Snap out if it Daniel she loves and you love her, no Australia motorcycle boy is going to change that. I love her bits and I know she will be my wife. I don't want to lose her because my life would be shattered. I can imagine her walking down the hall in a beautiful white gown, perfect couple we would be. I have a other one when we have kids one called Daniel Junior who loves playing sports. That is our future together and it is perfect anything can break it especially not Jax.

Diego Pov:

I didn't see Maddie today at school it was weird may be I should go to see. May I shouldn't as her mum doesn't really like or she hates as am a Kanay, she thinks they are disgusting. They unworthy of witches but Maddie doesn't have her powers anymore. Who cares am going to see Maddie.

Emma Pov:

I don't know what to do about Jax? At moment we were just standing there looking at each other, I wanted to grab his hand take to him to janitor closet and snog his face off. But guess what I can't do that am with Daniel. You know I should kiss Jax accidentally to see if I feel anything or ignore him. No I can't do either, I am smitten by Jax. His smile his chiseled chin, his hair and muscles. He makes me feel wow but when I met Daniel he made me have butterflies in my stomach. I hear a knock on the door and I run towards it, I hope it isn't Jax because I will snog his face off. I wonder who is at door, I open the door to reveal....

Daniel Pov:

I have decided to go to Emma's house spend some time with her. I knock on the door and she opens. Her smile shines like sunlight on a sunny day I love her soo much. "Hi Emma how are you?" "Am great you," she replies. "Am awesome because I get to spend quality with you." She just smiles and doesn't reply, we sit down on the sofa. I show her pictures of me and family at my Grandmas house in Texas, she seems to like them.

Emma Pov;

Daniel is boring me with his pictures, what have happened to me? I never minded his whining but now I just want to tell him to shunt up. He finally shunts up and you know what I lean in towards him to kiss him. Guess what he moves out the way to get a drink and something to eat. I sigh and say "Danny umm you really cute and umm." I just grab his face and kiss him we kissed for about a minute but I imagine Daniel as Jax. This kiss wasn't wasn't good, I go back and look at him. He have the biggest grin on his face and saids "wow Emma I wasn't excepting that." He kisses him again I feel some passion, his doesn't make feel alive anymore. We go upstairs to my room and watch Frozen, we fell asleep on my bed. His arms wrapped around mine at that moment I did feel love with Daniel. I smile again and fall asleep, I wake up to find Daniel gone. A note on my bedside saying:"Emma you were sleeping peaceful and didn't want to disturb you. That kiss was just wow and really do love to bits, I can't imagine my life without you. Love Daniel and P:S: I love You. I smile at the note and fall back asleep, I love Daniel but Jax is just a crush nothing more or less.