Chapter 18:Maddie Van Pelt Returns Part 2

Katie Pov:

I look at my phone a text from Maddie to come to her home. Am so tired about Maddie it is always about her am exhausted from her drama. ME! ME! She doesn't even care for me or Sophie or even Diego. To be honest am happy she have lost her powers because she doesn't deserve them, she is a spoiled brat.I sigh but she is my friend and she needs me, I get ready for school. Go to Maddies house, today is going to be a long day.

Maddie Pov:

Am so nervous going back to school will everyone still be scared of me will they? I laugh I course they will be scared of me AM HEAD PANTHER NO ONE MESSES ME! Sophie and Katie come in my mother shouts "Maddie winky your panthers are here." I will so get my revenge on my mum, she will pay for lying and taking my powers. I smile at my mum, I shunt the door after my mum leaves. She is going to a friends house which leaves me, Sophie and Katie at home. I don't speak until she leaves, "what's wrong Maddie are you dying?" Sophie saids. I laugh and just look at Sophie, isn't really bright. "Katie and Sophie my mum have my powers she has had them all this time. We need to think about a plan, we need Emma to help. Katie smiles at me and we write the plan down. The plan is that:we ask Emma to look in the Hex, find a spell. Get my mum and get my powers, it sounds so simple but IT WILL BE DONE! After that we get our heels on mine are leopard print wedges while Katie's are

mint green with black stripes and Sophie's are just white. Am so excited to see everyone especially Proxy I text him to meet me outside school. IRDUIM HIGH WATCH OUT MADDIE VAN PELT IS BACK!

Emma Pov:

Me and Andi get school, there he stands Jax. I smiles at me and just looks at Andi. "Hi Jax so first lesson is Science which have with you and Daniel." He kisses me on the cheek and saids "first lesson is going to be so much fun." We walk in to school hand and hand, everyone is looking at us whispering. Of course Gigi aka Miss Infornation comes, "hi everyone Miss Information here there is a new couple alert Jemma." She starts with the questions letting none of us talk, typical Gigi. We just smile and she goes eventually, Andi leaves us alone. I take Jax to a corner and tell him: "me, you and Daniel are going to be friends no jealously anything because I like you." Jax saids "I know you do but it is going to be awkward for a while but we can be friends come on let's go lesson." Me and him walk towards and there they are: THE PANTHES INCLUDING MADDIE! Her minims Katie and Sophie holding a her smoothie. She walks past everyone not even looking at them but she smiles at me. "Hi Emma um you are Jax am Maddie." Jax and me smile at her she have changed, "see you later on and Emma sorry for the whole Daniel drama he wasn't the one I have Diego, thanks you, Maddie saids. She hugs me and waves good bye.

Maddie Pov:

Emma isn't a bad person my mum is a bad person. I WILL GET MY POWERS BACK! First lesson Science with Diego and Andi, WHY IS PROXY SO PERFECT! I missed it here, AM OFFICALLY BACK!