Chapter 14:The Sharks Meeting

Daniel Pov:

Emma just came with Jax. WHAT? "hi Danny so I would like to be on the Sharks," Jax saids. I laugh at Jax and grab the clipboard with all the people who would like to be part of our team. There are two pages and right at the bottom there is Jax Novoa, I sigh and put on a plastic smile. I want show Emma am not jealous of her and Jax together or just flirting. I walk towards him and say "ok go and change and meet me in here 15 mins." Jax smirks at me and than kisses Emma on the cheek, calm down Daniel don't get jealous. I hurt her but REALLY JAX!

Emma Pov:

I feel so uncomfortable right now, Danile is getting so jeaslous over me and Jax. Tough DANIEL MILLER TAKE IT LIKE A MAN! Andi and Deigo just stare at me and say nothing to me which is reaaly unfair, Daniel was being a dick towards me what I was purpose to do? Forgive no I did what I thought was right.I like Jax alot and everytime I kiss me there are sparks i never had those with Daniel. While Jax goes to the changing room to change into this swimming trunks. Jax have left me sitting in the corner waiting to see him swim. i look down scrolling though my phone I see the pictures of me and Daniel smiling, we were happy but people change. I feel tears forming in my eyes, why am going to cry? Daniel doesnt deserve my tears, i delated all the pictures of me and him. I grab my purple headphones out of my bag and plugged in my phone, I started to listen to Beyonce:Best Thing I Never Had. I love this song Daniel is the best thing I never had am happy, the chorus  plays:I wanted you bad,I'm so through with that.'Cause honestly you turned out to be the (best thing I never had).You turned out to be the (best thing I never had).And I'm gonna' always be the (best thing you never had).Oh yeah, I bet it sucks to be you right now! I smile to my self Daniel doesnt deserve me, Jax makes me really happy am generally happy. When I with Jax I dont need to put on a plastic smile or act if I do Jax knows but Daniel never did. Andi and Deigo come towards me they look pretty upset. "Emma why are you here with Jax?" Andi asks than Deigo saids "are you two dating." I shake my head "of course not he is just a mate and we are becoming close." Andi smiles at me but Deigo looks worried and saids "Daniel still loves you Em and always will he made a mistake please dont go in something you may regart later on." Both me and Andi looked at Deigo than Daniel, Daniel looks sad. SNAP OUT OF IT EMMA FORGET DANIEL YOU HAVE JAX! I nod at Deigo and he hugs me, I smile at him. They walk back to Daniel and talking about me because Daniel turns around to smile at me. I sigh am waiting until Jax comes so I get out of here. Eventually Jax comes and wow his have a six pack and muscles. He smiks at me and dives in the water, he is pretty fast.JAX NOVOA IS PERFECT!

Daniel Pov:

I HATE JAX NOVOA! Emma couldnt take her eyes off him just because he have a six pack and muscles. I CAN HAVE THAT IT ISNT JAX! He dives into the water and I hate to admit he is prety fast. EMMA IS LOVING JAX! "Ok Jax so I will race you come on." Andi shakes her head but Deigo sticks up for me and saids "Daniel broke the school record." I take my top off put on my hat and googles, Jax comes we prepare to swim. 1,2,3 GO! I ignore Jax and swim as fast as I can but it isnt enough he beats. Emma runs to him and he kisses her on the lips. She kisses him back and they look into eachothers eyes. I sigh and walk towards him "congrtas Jax you are part of The Sharks." He smiles so does Emma. I dont smile at her she chose him over me and thna kisses him, do you know whtats funny we nver kissed during The Sharks meeting, AM UPSET AND WALK AWAY FROM THEM. I HATE JAX NOVOA BECUASE HE RUINED MY LIFE! I have lost Emma and now am not the best swimmer in the school. I walk to locker and dry myself, I WENT HOME! JAX NOVOA BETTER WATCH OUT BECAISE HE MESSES AROUND WITH EMMA, I WILL DIVE RIGHT! WATCH OUT JAX NOVOA DANIEL MILLER IS COMING FOR YOU!

Jax POv:

Emma is so proud of me but why do I feel bad for. I have secret I think I should tell Emma. AM JOKING NO AM NOT. I beated Danile because umm lets just say I have some special skills to help me."JAXXY!" DONT TELL DANIEL ESPECIALLY NOT EMMA!