Chapter 29:Jemma Demma or Dolivia

Daniel Pov:

Me and Em were hugging each other for so long. In her arms I felt happy,normal the happy perfect Daniel. Without Emma am nothing, I slowly remove my arms from her waist. She looks up at me,she flashes me a smile. She goes back into the janitors closet and grabs her back and mine, she gives me my bag. She walks away without saying a word. I am confused by this, I don't get a thank you from her. Emma just walks away from me like anything happened. I sigh and I check the time it 08:45, I have fifteen minutes until Science which I have with Emma and Jax. Oh and I sit next to Emma while Jax sits at the front. This is going to be a fun lesson, am so excited.

Emma Pov:

I think I still love Daniel but I love Jax too. Is it possible to love two different guys at the same time. I love Daniel because: his soft lips, his beautiful emerald green eyes, he can sing and he truly loves me. I love Jax because: his sexy smile, chiselled looks, his muscles, he makes me laugh but when he holds me in his arms I feel do safe. When Daniel holds me I feel safe in his arms.i can't both of them I have to pick but who? Just like Gigi said is it Demma or Jemma or even Dolivia.I have science first lesson with Danny and Jax. Am walking towards to my class, I walk past Olivia she looks like she have been crying. I go towards her and said "hi Olivia are you okay?" She looks at me and saids "am not okay because I saw you and Daniel hugging each other. I thought you were over but now I see he was using me to make you jealous," Olivia saids. Tears stream down our face, I hug her she try's to pull back but she relaxes. "Olivia me and Danny are just friends and am with Jax who I love," I said. Olivia wipes her tears away and saids "I know you love Jax but still care for Daniel as a friend but he still love you I see it." I smile at Olivia and said "I know he still loves me I love him as my friend but I love Jax a lot. He is my true love." Olivia smiles at me and saids " am sorry just saw you two hugging and I got the wrong idea. Let's be friends." We hug each other, I like Olivia but it isn't fair how Daniel makes her feel. We say good bye to each other and I walk to science. I sigh and I walk to the class, there is Jax and Daniel talking to each other and laughing. This isn't good, they both turn around and shout "EM!" I smile at them both,Jax comes to me and kisses me. Then Daniel comes and hugs me. Jax holds my hand and leads to me to the lesson. Daniel walks behind us and takes his seat at the back. Jax sits at the front and he grins at me. I smile back but he looks at me he is puzzled. I walk to my seat and sit next to Daniel. I say nothing to me Jax is still looking at me but he turns around. Does he know? I put my hand on my lap and than Daniel grabs my hand and squeezes it gently. I try to my hand but what is the point, I feel safe when he squeezes my hand. He smiles at me and I smile back. Our teacher comes in and Daniel and I move your hands. I keep looking at him when he is looking at the teacher. I wonder what he is thinking about?

Daniel Pov:

From the side of eye I can see Em staring and I know why she is staring. She got that what is he thinking look at her face. I KNOW HER TOO WELL! Am thinking maybe there isn't ever going to be Demma because when I was talking to Jax I realised he cares for her as much as I do. She is happy with me and I can't ruined that.I hate to admit there is no more Demma there is only Jemma. My teacher goes out the classroom, Em is texting Jax. I text Olivia and ask would be my girlfriend. Shockley she replies quite quickly and her answer is....
Jax Pov:

Am texting Em while my teacher is out, I text her: we need to talk afterwards. She texts why and said please Em lets talk afterwards. She texts back ok. I know something have upset her but what? I NEED TO FIND OUT!