Chapter 6: After School

Katie Pov:

Me and Sophie have to meet Maddie at her house, "I wonder what is wrong with her?" Sophie said. I just looked at her, I know what is wrong with her she doesn't have her stupid powers. All summer she was miserable, Diego was hanging around with us. It isn't fair why does Maddie get all the boys? She had Daniel and now Diego, this isn't fair. We arrive at her house and Miss Pan Velt answers the door and looks really happy.I sigh and put on a plastic smile on my face and look at Sophie, we shout "Maddie."

Maddie Pov:

I smirk as I hear Katie's and Sophie's voices, I want to hear the first day gossip. Did Emma fall down or hurt herself? I laugh thinking about happening, my powers are gone because of Emma Alosono. Am going to make her pay.

Jax Pov:

Emma dropped her phone and should really return it back, I unlock her phone just to see something. In her pictures there are photos of he and Daniel so they must be boyfriend and girlfriend. I don't normally break up a happy but you know whatever I want something I always get it so I always win. Emma will be mine, I track her down and it eventually takes me to her house. I see through the window, she is saying something and purple must appears out of her finger. She is a witch, I move backwards and accidently stamp on her flower vase. CRACK! "Hello is someone there," Enma shouts. I panic and drop her phone outside her door, why do I like this girl she is a goody two shoes? Come on Jax you like bad girls not these girls but every time I see her my heart beats faster and I can't stop smiling or staring at her. I think am in love with Emma Alosono.

Emma Pov:

I hear something outside and when I open the door there lies my mobile. How did it get there I must of dropped. I go back inside the house and unlock my phone, I am about text Daniel when I notice a new contact. Can you guess who the new contact was? It was Jax Novoa, he is cute and umm. Snap out of it Emma am with Daniel.