Chapter 8:Discovering

Emma Pov:

BEEP! BEEP! My alarm is so loud my ear drums are ringing. I get have a bath clean myself, get changed. This is routine simple right and now I have to text Andi. I haven't really talked to Andi since yesterday lunchtime, I saw I got upset about the video of me and Jax. "Emma it me Andi!" Andi shouts. I smile and run down the stairs, she looks at me. "Emma why did you get upset yesterday it is only Gigi and no listens to her," she saidç. I sigh and tell her "because I have a small crush on Jax and wanted to kiss me." Andi laughs at me and than sees my face and say "oh you are being serious it doesn't matter not like you kiss me." I just look her and smile this is why I love Andi she reassures me, "you are with Daniel and it doesn't matter if you have a crush on someone don't act upon on it." I nod and we laugh, I make some pancakes and than we went to school. Andi was talking about Phillip her zombie boyfriend from one of the zombie games, we finally arrived to school. There was Daniel smiling at me "hi Andi, Emma may I say you look beautiful." He grabs me and kisses me in front of everyone, I feel everyone who walks past looking at us. After couple of seconds I push him away and tell "what are you doing?" Daniel looks confused "I kissed you just like last night." "We don't kiss in front of everyone if my dad finds out he is going to kill us." I grabbed Andi and go into school, Daniel annoyed me so much. First lesson is English and say bye to Andi. Daniel texted me saying am sorry and just replied I didn't mean to lose my temper. He texts back I love you and I reply me too. Daniel keeps saying I love you, would he love me if he find out the truth. "Emma Alosno we meet again," a voice saids. I turn my head to reveal a smirking Jax, I smile at me and I could my face blushing. "We need to talk about something quite important," he saids. "What is about?" "It time for our lesson everyone sit down we are going to learn about Shakespare so everyone take out their exercise book." I take out my book and put it on the table, Jax puts his hand on my hand and squeezes it softly.I could feel my heart beating so fast, I think am in love with Jax Novoa.

Daniel Pov:

Am in lesson just thinking about Emma why did she snap at me for. Snap out of it Daniel you are couple you are going to fight. Me and Maddie used to agree all the time but Emma isn't like Maddie she would ever lie to me.

Emma Pov:

Am in lesson now and keep thinking about Jax but why? Him and me on his motorcycle riding to school, feeding each other food and his muscular arm holding me when am sad or scared. Lesson finished it is time for break but Jax needs to talk to me but Daniel. What should I do??