Chapter 5:Lunchtime

Emma Pov:

Jax is such a nice guy, I may have a small crush on him but we can still be friends. He is a exchange student from Australia and lives with his uncle here. He just stares at me sometimes when am talking, his smile is awesome. I see Daniel just staring at us, I smile and run to him.His face changes in a massive smile, I kiss him on the cheek. He kisses me back and saids "I love you." "I love you too." Jax walks towards us and shakes Daniels hand, he start talking about typical boys things like the New Zombie game. All three of us walk to the canteen when Katie and Sophie. They don't even talk or look at me or Daniel but grab Jax from his arms and lead him away.

Jax Pov:

These two random girls take me away from Daniel and Emma. They have these smiles in their faces and it scares me. "Hi am Katie and this Sophie we are the Panthers." "What about Maddie," "Yeah Maddie but am Katie the head panther. "Isn't Maddie head..." "Yeah but she isn't here right now so am in charge." I just nod and listen to them talking on and on until there mobiles go off. "Oh no it is Maddie she wants to see us," "See you Jax." Those were weird girls imagine meeting Maddie. I go in back to the canteen and see Daniel and Emma sitting there.

Emma Pov:

Me and Daniel are just talking about things, "Emma when I first met you I just fell in love with you and think about our future you know getting married and having kids." I jus smile at Daniel because we have long way to that but I know he loves me. Than Diego and Andi come with their mobiles in their hands. "Emma have seen his video that Miss Information have put on," Andi saids. I look at her confused and see the video Gigi have done. "The new boy Jax and Emma were spending quality together but where is Daniel, is there a new couple Jemma? Who do you prefer Demma or Jemma?" The video ends Daniel and Diegi are laughing but am not. Andi looks at me nervously and just put on a plastic smile. I go off to my locker and bump into Jax, my heart was pumping quickly. I ignored him and went to next lesson which was Maths. The rest of the day went quickly, I put on a plastic smile.No one noticed my plastic act except for Jax who kept staring at me. When lesson ended I told Daniel I needed to talk to my dad and we said good bye. I went to my locker and took Hex out,he was annoyed at me."Hexy you shouldn't be here Andi can't baby sit you anymore." I took him out of my locker and shut my locker. Jax appeared and said " do you always talk to your books." "Yeah you know like science not English you know um I have to go bye." I literally run for my life, Jax Novoa is everywhere why?

Jax Pov:

I heared Emma talking to a book, it was floating. It can't be the Hex, that means she is witch. I need talk to her immediately but that means there must be more witches here. OMG that means Daniel is a wizard, that is awesome as I try out some spells on him. Me, Emma and Daniel can rule the school. Iridium High prepare to be Jaxed